Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fact About Gionee M3mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fact About Gionee M3mini (710 Views)

Used Gionee M3mini Wanted / Neatly Used Gionee M3mini For Sale / Gionee M3mini A Year Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Gionee M3mini by directonpc(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2017
So 2 years ago I got the Gionee m3mini because of it's super affordable price. Got it at about 16k only.

But after a few weeks I realized some bad sides like:
1. On the stock rom the device can lag for Africa. You phone would ring for over 5 seconds before it shows who is calling.

2. Multitasking sucks, you can't switch between OperaMini and Whatsapp and expect OperaMini to stay active in the background.
3. This phone response time is soo laggy/slow that you can't play "piano tile" (one of most successful android games from 2015) on it.

These two downsides could be as a result of 1GB RAM, 1.0ghz processor and android 5.1 on the device.
Gionee's custom UI (amigo) might have its own contributions to the lagging too.

Overall m3mini is feature rich, has good battery life and looks like on iPhone, people could easily mistake the white variant for an iPhone.
Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2017
But the phone you are reviewing is out of stock for almost a year now

1 Like

Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by directonpc(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2017
seunlayi:
But the phone you are reviewing is out of stock for almost a year now
lol, you think I don't know that? I am making unbiased review of some mtk phones that trended on NL.

There is a second hand market on NL too.
Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
directonpc:
lol, you think I don't know that? I am making unbiased review of some mtk phones that trended on NL.

I have the phone is dope in it way only
Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
directonpc:

It is good sha

but m3mini is a nice phone, I was able to go with it uncharged for 3 days last week

1 Like

Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by directonpc(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunlayi:

It is good sha

but m3mini is a nice phone, I was able to go with it uncharged for 3 days last week
i loved the battery and how the front view of mine (white) looked so much like iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Fact About Gionee M3mini by 11Anonymous(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's having charging problems.
I've been charging it since morning, the thing nr gree pass 54%

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Android Phone / How Do I Transfer Data,pls Help / Tecno I7 Launched In India With 4GB Of RAM And 4,000 Mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.