Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina (658 Views)

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by engineerboat(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President has said the period of extension of President Muhammadu Buhari’s vacation in London was not specified because ““there is no vacuum in government’’.
Adesina, who stated this in an interview with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Sunday night, said the time was not stated so as enable the president to get clean bill of health from his doctors.

He said the president has already transmitted power to the Vice-President who had been performing his constitutional duties as acting president. According to Adesina, with the extension of his vacation, President Buhari now has adequate time to rest before he returns home.

“”When he was leaving on Jan. 19 we announced that it was a vacation during which he would also do routine medical check-ups. “

”Now, those check-ups have thrown up things that need to be further looked at and that is why he is asking for this extension of the vacation. “

The time is not stated and that reason is not far to seek because Mr President transmitted power to his vice, who is now the acting President. “

So, he does not need to be under that pressure of time again because there is no vacuum in government, there is an acting president. “

”Therefore, the doctors can now exhaustively look at him and give him a clean bill of health before he returns home,’’ he said. On those spreading dangerous rumours on the president’s health conditions, the presidential aide urged them to desist from such ungodly acts. He charged them to always pray for the good health of the president and have goodwill toward their fellow human beings. “

My message will be what I also said before, goodwill, let us have goodwill towards our president.

“”We as human beings must have goodwill towards one another. Any man can be sick; any man can get well; any man can even die, we are mortals. Anybody can die; anybody falls sick can also get well. “

”Therefore, all those who peddle those evil, mischievous, malicious and malevolent rumours on social media need to have a rethink. Instead of all those evil wishes they should have goodwill towards the president,’’ he added. Adesina in an earlier statement disclosed that President Buhari had written the National Assembly, informing it of his desire to extend his leave in order to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.

“The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning. The notice has since been dispatched to the Senate President, and Speaker, House of Representatives.

“Mr. President expresses his sincere gratitude to Nigerians for their concern, prayers and kind wishes,” a statement earlier issued by Adesina on Sunday said. Newsmen report that President Muhammadu Buhari left Abuja for the United Kingdom on Jan. 19 on a short leave, which is part of his annual vacation. The President formally handed over mantle of leadership of the country to his Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/man-can-sick-even-die-adesina/

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by Histrings08(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Pfft
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by Oladimejyy(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2017
And so? do we said we dont know. #ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by xana101: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Adesina just confirmed that. Any man can sick even DIE. Did u guys get what he's trying to say? He just passed an information.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by helpee(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
When apostle fayose warned us, they called for his head. Now the prophet is about to be justified. The stress of leading a country as diverse as nigeria is too much so when fayose was saying this man may die from the stress of the job we were abusing him. AS IT WERE FAYOSE IS A BETTER FRIEND OF BUHARI THAN THOSE CURSING FAYOSE. If buhari had listened to fayose and not contest, his cows wont be missing him by now in daura. What are we going to remember buhari for? He led us into recession twice and each time refused to accept responsibility. Rest in london (in peace)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by omenkaLives(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Someone should tell this idiot to stop talking already. angry
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by coolcharm(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And so? do we said we dont know.
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

Guy easy now. This your grammer is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by tukdi: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Adieu!!! cool

Until proven otherwise! undecided

I never knew Phemi Ardeshinah could Sell his hard earned Reputation just for a plate of Porridge! undecided
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by nerodenero: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2017
History always have a way of repeating itself but we never learn.

When Yar'adua died, we were fed lies until Late Prof. Dora Akunyili, a bold and courageous woman, told us the truth and declared that the President had died.

Fast forward to 2017, we are still being fed lies just like in the days of Umar Yar'adua.

Inasmuch I don't wish PMB death, the Presidency needs to start telling us the true state of health of the president.

Mr. Femi Adesina, continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by mediocre(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2017
I thought buhari was in London for vacation not for treatment. Now he has put the whole country in suspense , awaiting his return like Game of thrones season 7 cheesy ... The only difference is I want to see GOT S7, the dullard can go and die!
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by ZombieKilla: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Then why the secrecy?

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by nerodenero: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
This your grammar go choke PMB for where him dey grin grin grin.

You stand with a Nigerian polithiefcian? Nawa for you!

Let me define Nigerian polithiefcian for you - they will never say what they mean and will never mean what they say

#Istandforgoodgovernance

1 Like

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by ZombieKilla: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Like you have a choice
You can also stand with a Fulani corpse
It's ur destiny my Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by god2good: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Lord God, Dont send an unborn child to save this country, here am i. Send me.
#CantWaitForever
#onenigeria
Re: Any Man Can Be Sick Or Even Die-adesina by hinwazaka: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2017
If by now you don't know the true state of DEATH of the president, then you will never know.
And for that senseless tribe that believes that the VP will be elevated to the position of president, let me make it clear to them that Osinbanjo will never become president, E.O.D

(1) (Reply)

Residents Of Yakubu Andrew's Village React To Stolen Millions Of Dollars / President Muhammadu Buhari, Hrm Queen Elizabeth And The Lagos Metro. / Buhari Undergoes Penis Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.