Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (46093 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mugun, no be only transgender na pangender

AdedejiSadeeq:

Dis transgender human bin...did u see any body holding placard?
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
justmenoni:
Mugun, no be only transgender na pangender

oga/madam, b4 u say any other thing, plz edit ur profile and put ur gender
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by soath(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
UI gate
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by Yujin(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chosen2375:
2pack has done nothing wrong, only if we are in his shoes we would have understood better. Pls don't let us react to things that only can be read on the surface. There are other things that are more crucial but which were not revealed. His reaction to a reasonable conclusion has awoke the giant in us, and there is no going back. Ride on guys. These politicians regardless of party are on the campaign; TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY. But we are now saying enough is enough.
Lol. Do you mean 2pac Shakur or another person. 2pac is long dead and can't lead a protest.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
the governor of that state has not done anything yet no protest against him
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by peterebisan: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
we just want to hear from him, wave his hand u know is a sport man
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yujin:

Lol. Do you mean 2pac Shakur or another person. 2pac is long dead and can't lead a protest.
lol u should know d uncle mean to say 2face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.