Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Health And Wellness Seminar And Medical Checkup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health And Wellness Seminar And Medical Checkup (1303 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / NGOs Hold Mega Charity Campaign Outreach Give Out Walking Aids, Health Checkup / Nigerian Man Dies Midair On His Way To France For Medical Checkup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health And Wellness Seminar And Medical Checkup by Oshosam(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Aaron’s Rod Concept comprises a team of young and active Nigerians who have experience in delivering health and wellness seminar. We carry out affordable comprehensive medical checkup and recommend health tips and curative supplements for healthy living.
Our flagship topic: “What Your Doctors Wished You Knew” has been a huge success and we are inspired to deliver the seminar in your church premises.
We can be reached on 07062709351 (WhatsApp) or 08025405683 (Calls) for further discussion. Kindly see below the overview of our tests:
• blood sugar level
• liver function
• kidney function
• lung function
• gynaecology
• prostrate
• sexual function
• cholesterol level
• prostrate
• hormone test etc.

Health is wealth.

Re: Health And Wellness Seminar And Medical Checkup by Investor1: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
try this..... call me for your inbound transportation, flights aswell as Visa 08032622473

Re: Health And Wellness Seminar And Medical Checkup by katemaribell: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nice post! I'm doing medical checkup every six months because it is very important. And I can say that for good physical and mental health, proper care is essential. I also take care of any other necessary tasks. I came across a source that agreed to help me with my anxiety illnesses - Australia Counselling Directory . Likewise, I genuinely hope that things will soon get back to normal because health is the most significant thing.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Brings Brother Back To Life By Performing Compression-only On Him (video) / Gym Equipment For Sale - Barbell With Dumbells And Multi-gym N150k / Heart Attack Warning: Diet Changes To Prevent Deadly Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.