Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Spirit Of Lust- Ferdvict2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Lust- Ferdvict2 (691 Views)

How Lust Can Lead You Into Great Trouble / RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / The Growth, Multiplication, And Spread Of Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Lust- Ferdvict2 by ferdvict2(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Many will not be happy with me nor my message, so many will delete my number, some will not talk to me, some will frown at me, some will hate me, am sorry to all those the above statement will affect but the TRUTH must be told.

LUST

*Job said i made a covenant with mine eye.why should i think upon a maid..

*U are not responsible for what u see bt God holds u responsible to what u think abt them.

*Must you please dem?

*Created to distract u?

*Christ had a focus..satan tried to decieve Him with kindoms,glories,powers just vby seeing but He didnt give in

*What He did was to rebuke him

*So u rebuke,bind, castout and move on.

*Dnt stand there rebuking bt move immediately as u.....

*Ephesians says and ....give no place to d devil

*Dnt let off your guard spiritually.

*Immediately Christ was baptized what happened d nxt chapter in matthew 4?

*Christ was baptized b4 He was tempted wit lust in d wilderness....so

*Temptations never cease to com to a believer

*If u need freedom from anything that would hold u back...then ur mind must be d first to go...nt ur body.

*Its all connected to d mind.

*D enemy always know wich botton to press over every ones life..bt ur d one make up ur mind....will u move or remain..?

Rev. Austen Nnadi (G. O of Nuggets of Wisdom) said and i quote " Don't lose the wars and win the battles"

I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) / Why Is It That The Devil And Demons Scare People, Even Christians Today? / After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.