Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration (19402 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Adeyeye09(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2017
honeymills:
56yrs I thought she was older!!! She is always looking detached and rarely show her happy side...just my thoughts sha.. Maybe that is the look of someone waiting for the trumpet. God forgive us all
if only u know wat that woman has been through, u won't say what u said. Read her book, rescued from destruction nd u will understand.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by justmenoni: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Una hustling for FTC is factory fitted.

quote author=brunofarad post=53462290]Happy birthday sir

More glorious years ahead[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by RALPHOW(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A WOMAN.
YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THIS GENERATION AND WORTH OF EMULATION.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Elxandre(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Adeyeye09:
if only u know wat that woman has been through, u won't say what u said. Read her book, rescued from destruction nd u will understand.
She's always unhappy because she nearly died from illness?
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Festusd: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2017
teebaxy:
I'm having a feeling that even if d school fees is reduced to 30k, u will still not be able to afford it

True talk.... Allow him to be running his mouth. Smh
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Rebuke: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2017
teebaxy:
I'm having a feeling that even if d school fees is reduced to 30k, u will still not be able to afford it

BruHHahahahahahhahahahhahhahha.
Chai! Bros, yhu self wicked oo. See killing early dis morning o.

I sure say even for free, dude won't still be able to feed himself or get handouts. Kikikikikikiki

God punish poverty.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Festusd: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Rebuke:

BruHHahahahahahhahahahhahhahha.
Chai! Bros, yhu self wicked oo. See killing early dis morning o.

I sure say even for free, dude won't still be able to feed himself or get handouts. Kikikikikikiki

God punish poverty.

Don't mind the foolish talk. He doesn't know what he is saying, even though they pay for his feeding and handouts, he can not cope academically. Dull head
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Image123(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Elxandre:

So she should be smiling sheepishly or looking frivolous before you consider her as happy? She's not alive for you sorry, find how to accomplish 1% of what she's done in her short christian life instead of criticism.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by ejirocaro: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Hbd ma,many more years ahead.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by remzytimer: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Beside every successful man is a good woman
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Adeyeye09(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Elxandre:

i was expecting dis kind of reply...sickness has a way of leaving a temporary or permanent change in ones outlook. She is definitely a joyful person....u dnt expect her to be shining teeth every time
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Elxandre(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Image123:

So she should be smiling sheepishly or looking frivolous before you consider her as happy? She's not alive for you sorry, find how to accomplish 1% of what she's done in her short christian life instead of criticism.
I'm ashamed of you?
You mean you've learnt nothing in Christianity to be this judgemental?
I asked a simple question and you reply with a pile of hateful bile.

You are so insecure that everything seems like criticism to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Adeyeye09(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
morereb10:
Instead of her to go to a motherless babies home or orphanage to celebrates it, she is showing off with her peers

if Daddy Freeze see this one now, he go begin dey shout

I pity people sha

congrats anyway

If you want to make upto $500 a day without investment, see my signature and browse through. If you don't, keep scrolling...
u call dis minimal celebration showing off Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Elxandre(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Adeyeye09:
i was expecting dis kind of reply...sickness has a way of leaving a temporary or permanent change in ones outlook. She is definitely a joyful person....u dnt expect her to be shining teeth every time
I don't know if she's unhappy or not. I was just curious to know if you meant she was not cheerful because of an illness which happened years ago.

A defeated ailment is certainly not enough to make one less cheerful, as long as it doesn't leave one with any disability or financial leanness.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Adeyeye09(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Elxandre:

I don't know if she's unhappy or not. I was just curious to know if you meant she was not cheerful because of an illness which happened years ago.

A defeated ailment is certainly not enough to make one less cheerful, as long as it doesn't leave one with any disability or financial leanness.
Just pray u never get sick for virtually a whole year before u knw wats up... Anyway, i ave pictures of her smiling if u want me to send them to u.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
hustla:
She ugly Sha shocked

Shiooo.

I guess you will go for beauty than a woman of virtue and grace.

Oga if you need peace of mind, you better over look beauty.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by adedayoadedeji(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Samanza89:

I didn't personalize that, I said that in generality...keep your opinion...
Had passed that level, Just for the records...

You don really pass am.

Abeg, keep your opinion to yourself
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Image123(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Elxandre:

I'm ashamed of you?
You mean you've learnt nothing in Christianity to be this judgemental?
I asked a simple question and you reply with a pile of hateful bile.

You are so insecure that everything seems like criticism to you.

You said that she's always unhappy, isn't that criticism? You that is always happy, kindly go and achieve 1% of what she's done. simple. No pile, no judgement.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
hustla:
She ugly Sha shocked
chaii b ready from NL Jet bomber soon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by bejeria101(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
brunofarad:
Happy birthday sir

More glorious years ahead
Na mama b,day not bishop oyedepo,s own. Bishop b,day is in september.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by esthadewunmi(f): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday ma'm
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Trexnemesis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wet in be all this nah? The world Don enter church finish.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by Eruditerichy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
HAPI BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT WOMAN OF GOD. TRULY U ARE GOD SENT TO DIS GENERATION.WISHING U MORE YEARS OF FRUITFULNESS,LONG-LIVE AND PROSPERITY.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by souljay123: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
morereb10:
Instead of her to go to a motherless babies home or orphanage to celebrates it, she is showing off with her peers

if Daddy Freeze see this one now, he go begin dey shout

I pity people sha

congrats anyway

If you want to make upto $500 a day without investment, see my signature and browse through. If you don't, keep scrolling...
. Mr philantropist aw my motherless babies home have u been to??
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by princejones(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday mma and may the Lord continue to engrace you afresh
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by pragidso: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday ma, may God continue to enrich you the more; spiritually, mentally, physically, in wisdom, in grace and many more....
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by goldedprince: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
the real yahoo boy and his wife
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by yerokunphilips: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday , mummy more grace in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by hustla(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
adedayoadedeji:

Shiooo.

I guess you will go for beauty than a woman of virtue and grace.

Oga if you need peace of mind, you better over look beauty.

Self consolation
Some People have all that
Re: Photos From Faith Oyedepo's 56th Birthday Celebration by hustla(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
davidmoyes:
Old age

Lol this one no be old age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Female Pastor To Officiate A Wedding Ceremony? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.