Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) (35530 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Toyin Abraham's 35th Birthday Outfit / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by curvilicious: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
She no be fine person
Just dey sha
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by curvilicious: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Proffdada:
It seems she sniffed coke before the pics or what's in her nostrils?

I sighted the coke too bruv cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by curvilicious: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
IecheM:
Why is her boobs flat like this

How the agbalumo are fallen
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by menwongo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
nmreports:
There are new updates on FH1360, DPR, Npower, NIBSS on www.HRtechnique.com
Traffic by lies
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by MakCoby(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
tinuJakes:
tongue is she wearing poly bag?
Can't believe a woman made this statement cry
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by nmreports: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
menwongo:

Fools every way

Can you pass your message across in a saner manner.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Slippers
I was about to say same thing after I saw the second pics and while scrolling through comments then u came on with it lol..

This woman Don old jhoor make she go face her home and reconcile wit tee bilz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
opyzy:
her breasts reminds me of modern combat 3:FALLEN NATION
IecheM:
Why is her boobs flat like this
opyzy:
her breasts reminds me of modern combat 3:FALLEN NATION
her breast reminds me of our brothers from the South East. The Flat Head Brothers.

Cc arowstev2000
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by Halo22: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Love her stature shaa
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by emerich(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Slippers
Shut up, she looks stunning at 37, show us ur babe, hater.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
emerich:
Shut up, she looks stunning at 37, show us ur babe, hater.
Sounds so personal to you.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by justicejay(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Slippers
So you see am too? The thing don sag and slack. #spit_out

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
She smoke finished! Drink designer shepe.!! Go look for stubs wen go Bleep you wella!!! Latter come dey pose for camera while you useless husband babysit. God go judge you and your you lazy husband
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by nmreports: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2017
menwongo:

Traffic by lies

Im not the type to do such.
Check my antecedents.
You attacked me wrongly and thats unfair.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
nmreports:

Im not the type to do such.
Check my antecedents.
You attacked me wrongly and thats unfair.

Well, you claim there is update on the site you posted concerning DPR, N-power etc.
But I survey on the site shows nothing of such.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) by nmreports: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
menwongo:

Well, you claim there is update on the site you posted concerning DPR, N-power etc.
But I survey on the site shows nothing of such.

Oh sorry about that. You might have to use the search tab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC, Bossman Comes For Banky W' 'Marry' Inscription, Advises Adesua Etomi / Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's Ex Husband Remarries: Pictures & Video / Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.