Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? (11115 Views)

Medication And Vaccination Schedule For Cockerels / Broilers Vaccination From Day 1- Week 17 / Broilers Vaccination From Day 1- Week 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by saudyarmani(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Got day old broilers from chi... and a vaccination programme came along with the chicks... but been looking up online and have been seeing different vaccination programmes

Pls farmers in the house what's the best vaccination programme here in nigeria,or you use presently and it's working for you...

They are 4 days now..no casualty yet

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by alakara(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
saudyarmani:
Got day old broilers from chi... and a vaccination programme came along with the chicks... but been looking up online and have been seeing different vaccination programmes

Pls farmers in the house what's the best vaccination programme here in nigeria,or you use presently and it's working for you...

They are 4 days now..no casualty yet

Thanks in advance

can I see the one given to you.
Re: Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by saudyarmani(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2017
alakara:

can I see the one given to you.

1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by Chibenze(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2017
this was posted by nairaland user.hope it help
ogbongenet : Gud moni pals,i will like to share my ideal in poultry farming must esp. In d area of medication/vaccination because dis is one major area new comas get it wrong and get dere fingers burnt. Day1:Marek vacc(s/c).this shld b given to dem @ hatchry (5naira per bird).Getting to ur brooding pen u give dem multivitamin or glucose just ease transportaion stress. Day 2-5:multivitamins and antibiotics. Day 6-8:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins. Day 9: Gumboro vaccine. Day 10:vitamins. Day 11-13:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins. Day 14:Lasota vacc mix wit milk(cow bell) Day15-20:vitamins. Day 21:2nd Gumboro vacc. Day 25-27: vitamins. Day 28:2nd lasota. Day29-33:Anticoccidiosis and vits. Day 42: Dewormer. Pls when administring vaccine handle wit extra care,if possible ask d vet doctor or practicing farmer to help u out.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by Yungmhee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
I promise to abide to all rules and regulations
Re: Can Anyone Help With Broilers Vaccination Programme??? by SLOVFO(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Pig Farmer / What Every Snail Farmer Must Know About The AM, AA & The AF Types Of Snails / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.