Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North (9912 Views)

Lands For Sale In Iseyin, Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State..come In For Cheap Lands / Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession / Cocoa Beans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Goodday fellow Nairalanders. I want to start food stuff business and I have decided to start off with selling beans in wholesale downhere in the south-east precisly Awka. Please I need candid advice on where I can buy beans at cheap wholesale price in the north. Please only candid and mature advice is needed. Thanks in anticipation.

Mods please can you help me shift this to front page, so that I can get more brilliant advice that I believe will be useful to not just me but other Nigerians. Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by ministeriallist: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
I want to buy maize in large quantity. Where can I buy at cheap price?
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
ministeriallist:
I want to buy maize in large quantity. Where can I buy at cheap price?
i have maize in large quantity if u can send me a direct massage or drop ur number we can talk
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
skultrick:
Goodday fellow Nairalanders. I want to start food stuff business and I have decided to start off with selling beans in wholesale downhere in the south-east precisly Awka. Please I need candid advice on where I can buy beans at cheap wholesale price in the north. Please only candid and mature advice is needed. Thanks in anticipation.

Mods please can you help me shift this to front page, so that I can get more brilliant advice that I believe will be useful to not just me but other Nigerians. Thank you.
send me a msg let us discuss better thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by dav8id(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2016
there is no place you can buy cheap beans now..

I want you to know that, only during a harvest time of beans or any cash crop that you will see it at cheap price..

for now, lot of farm produce are yet to be out and so, no cheap yet..

wait till the new beans is out.

if Lafia ( nasarawa state ) is not to far for you, then I suggest Lafia as lot of beans farmers harvesting large quantity here.

note: I have no idea how much beans is being sold for now buy during the harvest time I'll update you .

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
dav8id:
there is no place you can buy cheap beans now..

I want you to know that, only during a harvest time of beans or any cash crop that you will see it at cheap price..

for now, lot of farm produce are yet to be out and so, no cheap yet..

wait till the new beans is out.

if Lafia ( nasarawa state ) is not to far for you, then I suggest Lafia as lot of beans farmers harvesting large quantity here.

note: I have no idea how much beans is being sold for now buy during the harvest time I'll update you .

Thank you dav for the advice. I am grateful.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by netinformat(f): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
skultrick:

Go to this blog and contact them they are genuine
ruralport . . com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by divineappo(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2016
skultrick:

I will hold you by hand to the warehouse in the north where you will get good beans in any quantity, vehicles, trucks go there to load daily. Call me 09095500809, let's talk

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by AppleofGod(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Supplier of Soya Beans, Red/white corn, Groundnut, beans and many more. Pls call Chuxon Grain Enterprises. 08037212322, 08182540399
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Rousel(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Brown beans can be bought cheap in December from Mubi in Adamawa. by the way Have quality soya beans 100kg,Good Pop corn grains in stock call 08060249834 for real business
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank you guyz for all the responses. I am still carring my research to ensure I get the best deal. Once again thanks guyz.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by thebestprice(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
divineappo:
I will hold you by hand to the warehouse in the north where you will get good beans in any quantity, vehicles, trucks go there to load daily. Call me 09095500809, let's talk
hello are you on whatsapp
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by divineappo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebestprice:
hello are you on whatsapp
sure, pm me
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by mailtotim: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2018
skultrick:

Thank you dav for the advice. I am grateful.

what ever you decide, do not engage in business with that man in nassarawa. he has defrauded a lot of people in nairaland, be careful

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by thebestprice(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
divineappo:
sure, pm me
how do I pm you sir
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by divineappo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
thebestprice:
how do I pm you sir
u asked me if am on WhatsApp, I said YES,
pm ma on the WhatsApp number u saw in that post na
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Rousel(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
For everyone calling for beans... It's cheaper in December and I don't go the Mubi route again so I source from close states.price ranges from 23-26k
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by thebestprice(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rousel:
For everyone calling for beans... It's cheaper in December and I don't go the Mubi route again so I source from close states.price ranges from 23-26k
hi
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Pristine19: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
White beans available at affordable rates in gombe, email me at pristinenuggets@gmail.com or send a private message
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by delawal: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
skultrick:

hi. did u later succeeded on this?
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please what is the current price of bag of beans in Lagos
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
delawal:
hi. did u later succeeded on this?
No, it wasn't convincing enough for me.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by delawal: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
skultrick:

No, it wasn't convincing enough for me.
wasn't convincing? pls how. will like to know d details.tanx

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2019
delawal:

wasn't convincing? pls how. will like to know d details.tanx

It is a promising business with very attractive profit potential, but going by my schedule and time constraints, I would not have been able to manage the business. That was why I trashed the idea.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by ibro2040: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2019
I am from Gombe state. Send me an e-mail @ ibrobbm@gmail.com
If you need my contact I will give you. We have a lot of beans here and we are harvesting now
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by delawal: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
skultrick:

It is a promising business with very attractive profit potential, but going by my schedule and time constraints, I would not have been able to manage the business. That was why I trashed the idea.
did u try it out at least once or u just ended it on d idea level?tanx
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by skultrick(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2019
delawal:
did u try it out at least once or u just ended it on d idea level?tanx
I didn't.
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by delawal: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2019
mailtotim:

what ever you decide, do not engage in business with that man in nassarawa. he has defrauded a lot of people in nairaland, be careful
what's his name, abi moniker

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by delawal: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
ibro2040:
I am from Gombe state. Send me an e-mail @ ibrobbm@gmail.com
If you need my contact I will give you. We have a lot of beans here and we are harvesting now

what is the cost of iron beans for a big bag containing 33painters
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Contact us for steady supply of white and brown beans
http://sylvafoodsngltd..com/2020/07/buy-white-and-brown-beans-at-affordable.html
Re: Where Can I Buy Beans For Cheap Price In The North by Edoziem01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Our bean will be ready by November, Edith Farm in located at Gitata Nasarawa State. This year Edith Farm specialized on brown beans production, to get your healthy brown beans in cheaper rate, kindly purchase from our farm, call +2349054117912 or email ksbshoptique@gmail.com for more enquiries, customers are free to visit our farm at Gitata or our warehouse before purchase, we carry out distribution within Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available / Essential Food For Snails - Don't Feed Your Snails With Anything Other Than Thes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.