Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

There Is Only One Man In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Only One Man In Nigeria (617 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / LAKE RICE: Lagos State To Adopt One-man-one-bag Purchase Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Only One Man In Nigeria by CuteMorriz: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
I couldn't believe what I read yesterday that the much anticipated protest had been cancelled. Why? The leader chickened out. This made me to think about Adisa, Nadeco et al... All we have are spine-less, randy men in this box called Nigeria. This is a clear picture to all those who think they have got balls...It takes three balls to have the courage possessed by Nnamdi Kanu...Now I respect KANU...Kanu is the only dude in the box with balls....
Re: There Is Only One Man In Nigeria by makelove2m(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2017
CuteMorriz:
I couldn't believe what I read yesterday that the much anticipated protest had been cancelled. Why? The leader chickened out. This made me to think about Adisa, Nadeco et al... All we have are spine-less, randy men in this box called Nigeria. This is a clear picture to all those who think they have got balls...It takes three balls to have the courage possessed by Nnamdi Kanu...Now I respect KANU...Kanu is the only dude in the box with balls....

It was cancelled since Buhari is no more coming again.......planned to disgrace PMB nothing else, that is to show you that Nigerians are still blindfolded
Re: There Is Only One Man In Nigeria by CuteMorriz: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
makelove2m:

It was cancelled since Buhari is no more coming again.......planned to disgrace PMB nothing else, that is to show you that Nigerians are still blindfolded
Bro no let NL mods read your quote o... grin...you say baba no dey come back? "Lord let thy will be done"...in jonna's voice

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Health Watch: Update On His Illness / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Speaking At The Engagement Session On The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.