Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients (753 Views)

Best Fruits For Ulcer Patients / Chitosan Capsule For Ulcer Patients... (6500).. / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Here comes a permanent cure for all types of ulcers no matter how severe and how long you have suffered from this monster.

Am not here to bother you with lengthy write up about what causes ulcer and the types of ulcer. The causes and types of ulcer are readily avaliable on net.

I need about four people on this plattform who suffer from ulcer who are also ready to testify about the efficacy of our drug when they are totally healed of the ulcer to come foward for 100% free treatment. You wount pay a dime for the treatment just be ready to attest to the efficacy of our drug at the end of the treatment.

Other people suffering from ulcer can follow up the treatment of the four lucky people to final conculsion. We ar so confident of the efficacy of our drug, We have been in the biz of treating for so many years. Contact me on 08063413205.

GRAB THIS OFFER NOW
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by chigoziri2403(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
nickdoc:
Here comes a permanent cure for all types of ulcers no matter how severe and how long you have suffered from this monster.

Am not here to bother you with lengthy write up about what causes ulcer and the types of ulcer. The causes and types of ulcer are readily avaliable on net.

I need about four people on this plattform who suffer from ulcer who are also ready to testify about the efficacy of our drug when they are totally healed of the ulcer to come foward for 100% free treatment. You wount pay a dime for the treatment just be ready to attest to the efficacy of our drug at the end of the treatment.

Other people suffering from ulcer can follow up the treatment of the four lucky people to final conculsion. We ar so confident of the efficacy of our drug, We have been in the biz of treating for so many years. Contact me on 08063413205.

GRAB THIS OFFER NOW
your location?
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:
your location?
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am in Anambra State. My office is located adjacent to Agulu civic hall Anaocha LGA. along Awka - Ekwulobia road. However distance is not a barrier because we send our drugs to any part of the country through courier service and way bill.

All yo
u need to do is just get in touch and we will send the drug to you immediatly .

Call 08063413205
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by TARABA911(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
HOW MUCH IS THE DRUGS
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
TARABA911:
HOW MUCH IS THE DRUGS
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
I said that you dont need to pay a dime. I just need you to attest to the efficacy of our drug once you are cured of the ulcer. If you insist you want to pay get in touch.

Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
The wonderful ulcer drug is still avaliable . call 08063413205
Re: Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients by nickdoc(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Still available call or whtsapp 08063413205

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between High Blood Pressure And Hypertension? / Lansinoh 2-in-1 Affinity Pro Electric Breast Pump For Nursing Mothers / Buy Walgreens Krill Oil Omega-3 500mg, Softgels From Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.