Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Choosing A Life Partner: Premarital Sex Factor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choosing A Life Partner: Premarital Sex Factor (411 Views)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Life Partner: Premarital Sex Factor by Nofuckgiven: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
#Copied
God's Word Today.

A lot of men say they want a God fearing lady, then they meet one and leave her because she won't yield to fornication or let me address it as what it is, sex before marriage.

Reconcile it yourself please and tell me how you expect a God fearing lady to disobey God just because you proposed marriage to her.

Let me shock you now Bros, even few seconds to your wedding to her, if she's God fearing she's will still stand her ground and insist you wait till after marriage.

It's okay if you tell me you need a decent girl, a lady who carries herself properly but don't tell me you're seeking for a God fearing lady and then you pressure her to choose between you and God - you are no match in that contest you're trying to set off dear.

To you my sister, the man who loves you is not necessarily the one who won't ask for sex before marriage. The one who loves you is the one who will encourage your decision to obey God and wait till he makes you his wife.
We know such men are rare, reason we can only pray and ask God to direct us and lead our man to us.

I have watched the movie "I'm In Love With A Church Girl" gazillion times and two things I learnt are:
1)the power of love
2)the beauty of obeying God

He loved her and it was real. His love for her made him desire to know the God she is so faithfully serving.

If she wasn't living the life she professed, he wouldn't have taken her serious nor would he give God a chance in his life. He ended up on the pulpit as a minister, isn't God awesome?

When it comes to you and God, do not let anything make you compromise.

Romans 8:35, 37 when my pastor referenced this scripture in church this morning, I just knew it was for me and you. Reasons for compromise will come but just know they are not worth it.

We have not been able to win those friends of ours to Christ because they see us bending to situations instead of having situations bend to our Godly lifestyle.

If you're standing for God, by all means, Stand! Stand not just in words but also in deeds, and God who rewards all who diligently seek him will reward you.

..... with Jesus love,
firstladyibiene
Re: Choosing A Life Partner: Premarital Sex Factor by Erngie(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
A lot of men say they want a God fearing lady, then they meet one and leave her because she won't yield to fornication. God bless you for this. light and darkness have nothing in common. Sexual purity is the real deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Why Did Jesus Have To Die? / The Four Stages Of Spiritual Development According To Nagualism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.