Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Tuface Bowed Out Of The Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tuface Bowed Out Of The Protest. (418 Views)

The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) / Massive Jubilation In Aso Rock As Presidency Finally Bowed To Pressure, By NAS / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tuface Bowed Out Of The Protest. by fyneboi79(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2017
A lot of reasons come to mind as to why Tuface would make a U-turn back to his place of depravity after voicing out his intentions to speak for the masses. But government is government and you can never win aginst them as an individual. Let's not quickly forget that Tuface smokes weed and the government agencies know it too. So I guess threatning to pick him up on a drug charge based on intel and pictures of him indulging in the act,bros na kirikiri things o! So why won't he call of the protest that has gone purely political? So why did he wait till last minute to call off after his balls had been squeezed to size? So how come he never imagined the worst case scenerio before making that broadcast? So many questions but I think a drug charge is all the government would have on him as an entertainer.

(1) (Reply)

As Seen From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' National Protest / 3 POSSIBLE REASONS President Buhari Extendeds His Leave / Hilarious #istandwithnigeria Placard (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.