Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

#IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) (64073 Views)

Violence Breaks Out In Lafiaji, Kwara As Sha'aba Lafiagi Clashes With Protesters / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by eph12(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abagworo:
There's a difference between #istandwithnigeria# and #istandwithpdp#. 2face was partisan and it would have led to a clash. Buhari's supporters stand with Nigeria too.
Buhari supporters are standing with Buhari and not Nigeria. I think I saw their pictures on fp or so this morning.
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeborn76:
Davido, Ruggedman, Olamide and those rascals said they stood with Nigeria, where are they now?

They stand with Nigerian government grin grin
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
2face is a bitch
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Marvel1206: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Poor turn-out i must say. 'Two-face' disappointed lots of nigerians. I'm beginning to think he staged the whole initial drama just to get attention cos it's hard to fathom how a 'Concerned Nigerian' drove all of his supporters to the edge of a cliff and abandoned them there at the most crucial moment.

He made it seem like the protest was all about him when he posted that "The protest has been cancelled". Well, i'm happy he has been shamed even though the turn-out is quite low owing to the 'two-face' s disappointment. My respect for the countable celebs protesting just shot up.

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where is his placard? Respect to all those who still stood their ground

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Lasskeey: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
DANO1011:
this guy deserves a crown

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Rozaay: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive Crowd!

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
alegbeleye:
2 face fall my hands ni sha.
lol walahi, I just dey pity how shamefull him go dey now,

It's better to get cut with a blade than for the world to label you a coward

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
ikp120:
This thing na thrash na. I can't see any result coming from this shiit angry

Abeg I no be zombie or wailer o. I just dey talk my mind. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atleast they are not behind their phones, pcs and the likes typing.They are out! From a mud comes a rose! They have started something...

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by oweman: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
I laugh over my botle of chilled origin !
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by focusedtheory: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Valfrankie:
HE TREKKED FOR A SIMPLE REASON, NOT BECAUSE HE IS A PRO NIGERIA, but simply for the camera and the press. Now I see why Tuface withdrew, someone was actually planning to hijack the event. Tell him we most heartily reject his second hand patriotism and now can go back to his office. angryangryangry

This is the truth ,those who threatened 2face also asked this man to go out there and walk as if there was no such threat in the first place,let's reason beyond what they show us,very funny nation I tell you

2 Likes

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
kenonze:
Very poor turnout.
Nigerians are social network bulldogs but real life spiders
Are you among them now or sitting at home.... People like you complained about 2face now some still came out you say very poor turnout if u join them won't have being that bad so before the day ends they would be more than that and so the number would increase next time all Nigerians were waiting for was for someone to start...

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by ogene007: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
DANO1011:
This is the real protest by genuine people unlike the state sponsored one organized in nigeria in the name of #IStandWithBuhari
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by successincentiv(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wow even the police is supporting the protest. I love it
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIfOW7DwHo

Videos From the Nationwide Protest, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Missonas:

Atleast they are not behind their phones, pcs and the likes typing.They are out! From a mud comes a rose! They have started something...

Typing with PC and phone is more effective than that thing they are doing there o. You wonder why government fear journalists and social media activists. undecided

But that's their business sha.
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by FemiGreatness(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

PMB is still away.

Osinbajo should be given a chance to prove himself...
what is this 1 saying or u are just being stupid #IstandwithNigeri
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Austin4lif: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The whole thing has turned out to be a walk out exercise!
Good or bad, we stand with Buhari

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
So after discouraging 2Baba they now allowed and joined in sef grin Naija

LatestAmebo:
Lagos State commissioner of police, Fatai Owoseni who had earlier vowed to stop the nationwide protests, was spotted among the protesters in Lagos as they walked to the National Theater.

Photos of him at the protest below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-sFAhDGTv53c/WJhShGAkqcI/AAAAAAADbSM/FTFqS04ab90aSsZcovCbHacCqDLKzGPfgCLcB/s1600/jk.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-DZKPyoMgvUU/WJhSR2osXVI/AAAAAAADbSI/-i8yKsVbt3o3WhezMRY-KsaCg0z3-K0qACLcB/s1600/h.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/lagos-state-commissioner-of-police.html

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Dead on arrival!

Scanty protest....

Play group for the idle and jobless!
pessimist and saddist alert..
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by GreatLibra: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
No be smell thing oh 2baba talk am but he no do am nawa oh
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Felt like sobbing when i heard the guy on red face cap say "they must hear word" cry...Nigerians are not finding this governance funny.
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by DonCortino: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
DANO1011:

Oloshos are already doing that. grin
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Emassive(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zombie no get redemption ooo. Which way?
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by rainerboy1010: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
istandwithnigeria

Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tribalism is one of the major problem in Nigeria. Jobs should be awarded to those qualify for the position and not via nepotism!
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE9bziWZSn4

Man speaks on the the "I stand with Nigeria protest"
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The whole thing has turned out to be a walk out exercise!
Yeah..and you need that more.
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by manikspears: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
DANO1011:
shocked
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
ikp120:

Typing with PC and phone is more effective than that thing they are doing there o. You wonder why government fear journalists and social media activists. undecided

But that's their business sha.
This is what it has led to https://twitter.com/DeclanIfeanyi/status/828565107462569984/photo/1 #startsomething
Re: #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Missonas:

This is what it has led to https://twitter.com/DeclanIfeanyi/status/828565107462569984/photo/1 #startsomething

Yea, that's cool. But I don't give a fvck! They won't force him to do that sha. He is on vacation for fvcking sake mehn cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.