Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (51450 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Jamiemedia: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
A twitter user @ladyurbania shared tweets of her ex boyfriend telling her why she should not have left him, as he ahs made it in life by appearing in davido's video.

See tweets

LOL

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/ladys-ex-boyfriend-tells-her-she-should.html

3 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by BlackDBagba: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Erngie(f): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
LOl women and all-ready-made. i grab now. its a sarcastic post. the girl is crazy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
so the boyfriend don blow because he's davido video vixen

83 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Jglad(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is she really serious? Or sarcasm?

He has Davido on his speed dial and u wan die? Tooor... I guess u both deserve each other since u both gat Celebrity fever

So he made it by being in one video? Or she feels he is a ticket for her to meet Davido?

Ama nor understanding

57 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by OOOS: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Forget it! Your own definition of achievement is different from his. How would you know he doesn't feel fulfilled in life already.
On a serious note, the guy needs help. I think this is when he needs you the most.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cheap popularity....way the boy message?
I smell oloshos everywhere

Oloshos
Everywhere you go!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by TINALETC3(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by habgito: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tractor Tillers supplied by Habgito Nigeria Limited are:

Reliable with a highly capable and powerful structure
that is able to withstand stress from constant usage

Easy to start up, easy to use, easy to fuel and easy to maintain (motorcycle based engine)

Able to be controlled with relative ease, and maximum comfort and safety

Highly adjustable depending on your tilling needs (i.e. to suit the needs for many different types of crops, cereals to tubers, vegetables to cotton, groundnuts etc.)

Lightweight and easy to transport (will fit in the back of any car, pickup or station wagon vehicle)

Call 09092216734, 09086301108

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
She is being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, lots of Nairalanders have a hard time identifying sarcasm.
Maybe it's the recession affecting them.

Some guys are actually this stupid.
You hear them talking of how they will sleep with girls when they make money. The moment they get a good job, they remember all the girls that left them and start plotting revenge on unsuspecting ladies. Instead of them to go invest and take care of their parents and family.

If your reason for wanting to be successful is to impress and have sex with women, may God move the success to a responsible and sensible man.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Tytylion(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Foolish duo
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by ladyF(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahaha. Pishures of the video and the message the boyfriend sent her or adonbelifit jor grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by abescom: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
No wonder the girl left before. She will now feel justified. The guy's IQ low die. Jesus!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by snezBaba: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
He sat in the back seat of a jeep,i hope it's the Owners corner sha.Capital Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
And so?
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
smile
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by fishkaveli(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
it's obvious the dude still love the guRl

5 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
He don blow be that.

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by dadavivo: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Me no understand this post, base on logistics
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hehehe see sarcasm.
Savage!

27 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Bahddo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahaha... Her sarcasm is top notch! grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Dalyjay(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
can't stop laffing, na achievement be dat naw

2 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by abescom: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
LOl women and all-ready-made
I won't allow a guy with such a mentality around my sister or daughter.

The guy is a disgrace to we guys if that tweet wasn't fiction.

14 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by dawtune(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:

He has Davido on his speed dial and u wan die? Tooor... I guess u both deserve each other since u both gat Celebrity fever

So he made it by being in one video? Or she feels he is a ticket for her to meet Davido?

Ama nor understanding

Sarcasm, a real one there.

12 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by TrumpDonald2: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
That boy is daft. Glad you left him

5 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Foolish guy... cheesy cheesy grin being in Davido's video is an achievement.

4 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by OpssonD1: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Moral of the post is__________?
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by sunshineV(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol grin once a bitch forever a bitch

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by StupidYorubaFool: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol grin
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Shortyy(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
LOl women and all-ready-made
Read that again before jumping into conclusion. You can see that she's being sarcastic. BTW, Why would you call an ordinary video vixen "already made"?

13 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:

Ama nor understanding
With all your English,so you no understand 'sarcasm' when u see one!

23 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by lyterydim(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if this girls exhibit stupidity cautiously or influence of a strong thing,

For the guy going gaga for appearing in Davido video,you are as childish as

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid) / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.