Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] (41519 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by Nnajigift82: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
May re soul continue to rest in peace amen
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by kenoz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
okay
HML to her
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
fareed69:
Everyone those but its inevitable

Does
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by microscope1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
yaqq:
me or you?
yaqq:
me or you?
yaqq:
me or you?
no mind am
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by fareed69(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
mccoy47:

Does
[center][/center]

Though i made the mistake
Am quite sure i didnt read tru before posting
Only a jobless human being would have sat down and look in to grammatical spellings or errors of another person.
Better get something to do about your life rather than checking for errors.
Am quite sure people like you were not well trained thats why you are on the look out for others mistake.
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2017
fareed69:
[center][/center]

Though i made the mistake
Am quite sure i didnt read tru before posting
Only a jobless human being would have sat down and look in to grammatical spellings or errors of another person.
Better get something to do about your life rather than checking for errors.
Am quite sure people like you were not well trained thats why you are on the look out for others mistake.

You School or teach humans and train lower animals!

My God!!!
You really need to go back to school or atleast stay of social media!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.