Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

#IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) (44766 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by techycontents(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Missonas(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kudos Seyi Law! You done, did it!!

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by GreatLibra: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bros you too much carry go Nothing do you

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Abudu2000(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol, I wan laff die here, SEYILAW always delivers,lol,

them wey Sabi the work make them do ooo,lol
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Abudu2000(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
UNITED WE STAND AND DEVIDED WE FALL, I'M SO PROUD OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO CAME OUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by dhebz2pon(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice 1 seyi law....

3 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Eruditerichy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tu-face must be regretting by now why he back out of the protest.Thats why i dnt listen to women cos dey dnt av anytin to offer oda dan pussy.

4 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by aloziedaya(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Like this we'll take over this country from these monsters and reptiles. Resistance is all we need to turn things around for the better. Kudos guys, I would have joined you if I was there.

God bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by holuphisayor(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
wizzlyd:
This is how a protest crowd should look like if not I see this protest as a fun for celebrities and bloggers
Correct... Am yet to get d message being passed across.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by splendor007: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lazy man talk, which part of the percentage do you belong?
beycity:
50% of these protesters are bloggers. They went there with their phones just to snap and upload.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by kanicorp9(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by 0b10010011: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
DukeDen:
I forsee a revolution happen soon in Nigeria

Thank God you saw it alone!
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tuface can only regret why he backed out and let some people take away the glory

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by MakeADifference: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
And?

beycity:
50% of these protesters are bloggers. They went there with their phones just to snap and upload.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by 0b10010011: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eruditerichy:
Tu-face must be regretting by now why he back out of the protest.Thats why i dnt listen to women cos dey dnt av anytin to offer oda dan pussy.

That pussy is the greatest of all things man. Eating, licking it up, and banging it is next to none.

It's like heaven inbetween laps

4 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by seyigiggle: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sure, Agbero no dey comot for park grin
IamJix:
Before you blame.
Tubaba
He created the awareness.
Respek innocent Uba Idibia.
We love you
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by enigmaticlion: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Go and die with Buhari you useless braindead cow!
0b10010011:
Scanty protest!

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Missonas(f): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
All those saying it ends here see whats happening outside https://twitter.com/DeclanIfeanyi/status/828565107462569984/photo/1 .This is what we tawking about... start something...
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by 0b10010011: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Go and die with Buhari you useless braindead cow!

grin. Eazy!

Am not responsible for your predicaments. Why being harsh?
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by netflicks(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
hilaomo:
Mama!Mama!...chumchin is hapinin!

Wey the crowd? undecided
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by bush112(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
2face right now

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Orikinla1: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Opportunists have taken over.

So, without the wake up call of 2Baba, Seyi Law and others would not have found the voice to talk.

This is not protest.
They are just gathering and repeating complaints that even goats already bleat about.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well done Seyi Law... My respect just tripple for this guy sha.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by wizzlyd(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
holuphisayor:

Correct... Am yet to get d message being passed across.
because seeing the commissioner of police in the protest will make it look unseriouse

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by hollywater: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
I still can't llocte Baddoo ooo.
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tubaba cowardness turns him to Fela of Today grin grin grin
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by EAZY2422(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Tuface now
is a pvssy........everly
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by midehi2(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin
yea, if every nigeria youth can change this mindset, it would have been a better place
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nature8(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin

Lol..
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
You're the real MVP Jare! Not that lily-livered sissy called 'Two-face'

what do you expect from someone that is two-face
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
wizzlyd:
This is how a protest crowd should look like if not I see this protest as a fun for celebrities and bloggers

Take your biafra stup1dity out of this thread.....
Re: #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) by choiceboy99: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
olaolulazio:
Tuface is a coward!

He is never a coward... He only had to step down because it was necessary for a safe protest and he still supports the protest. We never know what happens behind us we only see a reflection of it. It was the game plan, present or in his absence the protest still held.

God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.