Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

#BBNaija: See Who The New Head Of House Is – You Will Love This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: See Who The New Head Of House Is – You Will Love This! (1102 Views)

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" / “love This Boy” – Wizkid Says As He Shares Photo Of His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: See Who The New Head Of House Is – You Will Love This! by theinfong(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Efe is the new Head of the Big Brother Naija House and he’s to be called Captain Efe. At the sound of the bazzer the Housemates were told to use their knees and pick oranges from the white bucket moving through direction line and successfully fill the Hulahu on the other side, and the first Housemate to fill the Hulahu with the oranges was to win the HOH title and be referred to as captain.

Efe successfully completed the task in record time and fashion.

Congratulations Captain Efe.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/bbnaija-see-new-head-house-will-love/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sultan Of Brunei: The Man Vera Sidika Is Gushing About / Ex Bread Seller, “olajumoke” & Patoranking Are Up To Something, See Photos. / A-cool Biography (youngest Musician In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.