Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians (48696 Views)

Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / Ethnic Agitation: We’ve Heard You Loud And Clear, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / You've Done Well, Osinbajo Tells Anambra Industrialists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by OlaMiki: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
it can never make sense to the senseless na !!!! Dear IPOD/ND Militant Your GEJ and his gang who loots our dollars dry, sell our oil at the highest $100 /Barrel and loot the proceeds , use Tompolo to guide our water way to enable him smuggle in ammunitions and sell our crudes illegally when Nigerian Navy is available . is the devil that brought us all to this economic hardship.
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Your post does not make sense bro.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by DavidOluyale(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The facts are showing in the economic indices, the is hyper inflation and it was caused 80 percent by very poor decisions from Buhari ..Same results like 1984

If you are smart, then Please list the decision for us all to read.

If you can't, then u just talking wat u don't even know.

So PLEASE LIST IT HERE NOW.

...waiting.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by lailo: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sunnymatey:
With just 2yrs remaining, what are the indications that the economy will improve when dollars has ascended into the high heavens with a resultant increase in the prices of commodities in the market. This are just words of comfort while they continue their looting.
There may not be any physical change but d foundation for new nigeria is what Buhari is building which is difficult for people to understand.New Nigeria where corruption is not our way of life,where we produce what we consume to create job for our people,where d gap btw d rich and d poor is so infinitesimal.A house at foundation level always looks like a crap but when it becomes a biutiful structure,people begin to adorn it.NIGERIANS should be patient.It is not easy to correct decades of decadence.If we must protest,let vent our angers toward those identified looters of our treasury to send signals to the rest that they have done us great evil,NOT even celebrating them when released from prisons.Objective reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Adminisher: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
lailo:

There may not be any physical change but d foundation for new nigeria is what Buhari is building which is difficult for people to understand.New Nigeria where corruption is not our way of life,where we produce what we consume to create job for our people,where d gap btw d rich and d poor is so infinitesimal.A house at foundation level always looks like a crap but when it becomes a biutiful structure,people begin to adorn it.NIGERIANS should be patient.It is not easy to correct decades of decadence.If we must protest,let vent our angers toward those identified looters of our treasury to send signals to the rest that they have done us great evil,NOT even celebrating them when released from prisons.Objective reasoning.

You are CORRECT.
It is a good thing the FG is not using this argument to try to convince Nigerians. What the Ag President has said his right - "we hear your cry".
That is all that is needed now. The rest should be action.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by kayo80(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
lailo:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
DavidOluyale:

If you are smart, then Please list the decision for us all to read.

If you can't, then u just talking wat u don't even know.

So PLEASE LIST IT HERE NOW.

...waiting.

Go through the thread I have already outlined 4 of them I could go on till 20 but I am on my way home sir
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by GuysnMum: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=DropShot post=53474625]
You mean past givt didn't go with our treasury? But you agreed they looted us blind!

Many Nigerians don't understand Domino Effect.[/quote

Guy reason..those things are what the suppose ministers in dat regards can fix if only u let them do it. I was importing and selling rice for 9500, now I can't import even if I do I will sell it for above 20k what are u saying]
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by btrocky09(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by kings09(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
U r not bn forced to be a nigerian. U can go collect sudanese citizenship. We no want smart Ppl like u in our dumb country.

But first, who ur smartness epp?
mrvitalis:
This is foolishness.. When ur father was earning 5 Million per month u watched him waste it.. And didn't complain.. Now he has been sacked and earn 200k a month u want him to give u all he didn't when he was earning 5 Million..

Honestly Nigerians are dumb... We don't even know who to blame for a particular problem that's our main problem

We can only get out of recession by spending and we can only spend by either taxing or borrowing.. This government chose to borrow and u tell your reps not to allow it.. Yet u don't want to pay more tax.... And ur out foolishly protesting

God (if he exists) know i cant rule this country..
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by anigbajumo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

Can i asked u why the West prefer their own steel even though if far expensive than Chinese steel?

Answer that then u will understand why we should buy local rice over imported ones

Nothing but to boost their GDP,encouraging their locally made product nd and measure to crub depletion of their external reserve.

Now,wat can you say about average individual that can afford to buy a bag or rice,don't you knw a bag of rice is over Nigerians' minimum wage??

It is obvious that inflation is no more a news with the same salary,why not increase the salary of workers even by just 10%,they are practicing voodoo economy policy...
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by saintmark88(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

So the 1983 Coup de etat has turned to running to him? please read your history before engaging someone in a debate online.
Lest I forget, he was rejected 4 times when Civil rule returned to Nigeria in 1999. Only for Tinubu, whom am sure is regretting, sold him to people as gullible as you. I can dig into my archives and show you my quotes during the build up of 2015 election.

I know my history more than u will ever know, I know Buhari wasn't the spearhead of that coup, the coup was done and then the coup plotters gave him d go ahead because they knew about his integrity.... Too bad his ways r d straight forward and strict ways which r slow and normally take time to yield
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by ThinkSmarter: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:
Nigeria is surely very bad at the moment but we failed to cry and hold past leaders accountable when we were supposed to.

A man who worked for 30 years earning decent salaries but failed to save for the rainy days will have himself to blame if and when his income is halved. Our problem was caused by the past administration's failure to save while looting what they met and earned.

PMB is unfortunate to be president at this time BUT we Nigerians are lucky to have a shrewd man as him and Osinbajo at this moment.

If the IB had not been booted out, one can only wonder what could have become our story. His was an administration that had to borrow to pay federal workers even when crude was $80 per barrel. Also, about 30 states were unable to pay their workers for up to 8 months as at the time PMB came in! Where were the town criers of today? Where was 2 Face, Charlie Boy, and other beneficiaries of corruption of that time?

I will ignore senseless response to my post.
So, after convicting Dasuki, metuh,ffk,etc and getting the money back from them. so, where are the other looted money u re talking about ?
Because, several number of people returned the money they looted , those that didn't return willfully were arrested and forced to return it.
So forget about the looting propaganda.
U said, PMB was unfortunate to be the president at this point in time, so I do ask, didn't he desperately wanted to be the president, or was he forced to become the president and what stops him from resigning and handing over to a more competent person if he is overwhelmed by his office.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You mean to tell us that you are liable to be poor and useless should your parents fail to keep fat bank deposits, estates and inheritance for you?

What a pity and state of hopelessness you accommodate?

Btw, how much did Buhari reserve for Babangida who took Nigeria out of Buhari's imposed 1985 recession?
Babangida took you out of recession? U don't mean it. You need a touch of historical exposure.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mr man, forget story!...you & ur party are irresponsible SCAMMERS!
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by abisabe1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
you just hear us now abi. fire go remove una for d post wey una dey.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by adecz: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari met a bad situation, but he compounded it with senseless policies that ended up not helping the govt, the country or people. Look at the jokers that make up his cabinet, Dalung in sports, a fossilized Ogbe in agric ( & ppl are surprise at food prices), the clueless woman in finance, the colourless spokesman Adeshina, SFG, CBN gov, Kachikwu etc etc; they are a total disaster. Let's be truthful to ourselves, if two years ago we had known that by now dollar will be exchanging for N500, will we have voted APC? This country is just drifting, only God knows were it will end. I hope the hunger no go reach where we go begin chop each other...
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by doubleportion: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
FELLOW NIGERIANS, I ALSO FEELING JUST LIKE YOU, BUT I KNOW MY ENEMIES

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by obinoral1179(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is foolishness.. When ur father was earning 5 Million per month u watched him waste it.. And didn't complain.. Now he has been sacked and earn 200k a month u want him to give u all he didn't when he was earning 5 Million..

Honestly Nigerians are dumb... We don't even know who to blame for a particular problem that's our main problem

We can only get out of recession by spending and we can only spend by either taxing or borrowing.. This government chose to borrow and u tell your reps not to allow it.. Yet u don't want to pay more tax.... And ur out foolishly protesting

balderdash
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by eagleeye2: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
saintmark88:

I know my history more than u will ever know, I know Buhari wasn't the spearhead of that coup, the coup was done and then the coup plotters gave him d go ahead because they knew about his integrity.... Too bad his ways r d straight forward and strict ways which r slow and normally take time to yield
You must be very gullible. So IBB, Abacha and others carried the Coup with Buhari being the "innocent" bystander. And after risking their necks in a Coup, they now went to Buhari on bended knees begging him to come and (reap where he didn't sow) rule the country?
How old are you again?
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by saintmark88(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

You must be very gullible. So IBB, Abacha and others carried the Coup with Buhari being the "innocent" bystander. And after risking their necks in a Coup, they now went to Buhari on bended knees begging him to come and (reap where he didn't sow) rule the country?
How old are you again?

What does it matter how old I am....who masterminded the counter coup against d Igbos, if u know ur history very well, I'll know that it was Theophilus Danjuma and Murtala Muhammad, after risking their lives decided to make Gowon the head of state..... So what's ur point??

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by eagleeye2: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
saintmark88:

What does it matter how old I am....who masterminded the counter coup against d Igbos, if u know ur history very well, I'll know that it was Theophilus Danjuma and Murtala Muhammad, after risking their lives decided to make Gowon the head of state..... So what's ur point??
And you think Gowon was an "Innocent" bystander who was given the Leadership of this country on a platter of Gold.
You know your history indeed. Anyway am done going back and forth.
You all have the Change you so desired.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by nworanco(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
U are nothing but a sentimentalist, u said past administration's bad governance caused the today's economic crisis in the country. Now let me ask u is the past administration the first and only administration before buhari's?
DropShot:
Nigeria is surely very bad at the moment but we failed to cry and hold past leaders accountable when we were supposed to.

A man who worked for 30 years earning decent salaries but failed to save for the rainy days will have himself to blame if and when his income is halved. Our problem was caused by the past administration's failure to save while looting what they met and earned.

PMB is unfortunate to be president at this time BUT we Nigerians are lucky to have a shrewd man as him and Osinbajo at this moment.

If the IB had not been booted out, one can only wonder what could have become our story. His was an administration that had to borrow to pay federal workers even when crude was $80 per barrel. Also, about 30 states were unable to pay their workers for up to 8 months as at the time PMB came in! Where were the town criers of today? Where was 2 Face, Charlie Boy, and other beneficiaries of corruption of that time?

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by chachanga: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

keep blaming past administration. but don't forget that the same man who led Nigeria into recession in the early 80s, has repeated the same feat this time. Again he blamed it on past administration then as he is doing so now.

As much I would have wanted to laugh at the satirical humour in this, the graveness of the national dilemma at hand has gone beyond all mirth.

We need to restore hope and economic empowerment back to the masses, and right now too; before those disenfranchised souls start chasing and waylayin us up and down town or laying siege to our percieved safe-havens.

Aren't we all witnessing the rise in kidnapping and other sorts of hitherto unheard-of crimes. I feel pained knowing that raising my employees' renumerations, thus biting well into company net, effective last December only brought brief smiles to their faces with the onslaught of the galloping inflation realities.

As a very hands-on person, I don't feel safe atimes around low income earning staff because you can see the marks of this hassles on most of them; you fear for the day never to come when they would hold any definitive powers over your safety. If you are wise, you go for the Compassionate Leadership Model. I don't know how people feel safe keeping starving or pressured people around them like hungry muzzled dogs-on-leash?

And the saddest part? Each time time you meet these idiots on flights out and in to the country, you know they're prolly just coming back from going to stash more of their stolen loots in saner climes while continually beating this one down like the merciless fiends they are.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by nworanco(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
U are a dumb, who is soyinka? A coward who never stands firm concerned his utterances. He made a promise that never come past concerned the USA election. Oyinka my foot a chameleon.
DropShot:

I am sure Nigerians will rank amongst the world's dumbest people.

Simple logic, we find hard to understand.

I am sure if this regime was culpable, Soyinka and those who matter most in Nigeria would have been up in arms before now.

Imagine people defending criminals and corrupt politicians are same protesting about the economic woes brought upon us by the looters they hail!

Shame on them!
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by okwentency: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You mean to tell us that you are liable to be poor and useless should your parents fail to keep fat bank deposits, estates and inheritance for you?

What a pity and state of hopelessness you accommodate?

Btw, how much did Buhari reserve for Babangida who took Nigeria out of Buhari's imposed 1985 recession?
Good question
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by saintmark88(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

And you think Gowon was an "Innocent" bystander who was given the Leadership of this country on a platter of Gold.
You know your history indeed. Anyway am done going back and forth.
You all have the Change you so desired.

Gowon was chosen because he isnt a core northerner plus he is a Christian based on the altercation bw d North and D eastern region. He wasn't part of the coup, get ur faCT right.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Ebookmathswaec: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by mandandit: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Before, Nko?
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Benitomorgan: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:

Do you understand what determines the value of a currency? Any idea how Naira's value against the dollar is determined?
forces of demand and supply ceteris paribus. But in this present situation,hoarding and sabotage is the major determinant.
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by blazer234: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
DropShot:

Was pmb blind he didn't know what he was getting into?
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by Apoztl3(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

Must u comment, agbaya
Re: "We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
anigbajumo:

Nothing but to boost their GDP,encouraging their locally made product nd and measure to crub depletion of their external reserve.

Now,wat can you say about average individual that can afford to buy a bag or rice,don't you knw a bag of rice is over Nigerians' minimum wage??

It is obvious that inflation is no more a news with the same salary,why not increase the salary of workers even by just 10%,they are practicing voodoo economy policy...

Who earns minimum wage please... And how long do u eat a bag rice

Don't u know that if u support the local rice farmers the will expand pushing down the price on the long run... We had the most expensive data rate in africa and to day we are among the lowest.. That's what patronage and competitions can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.