Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (39642 Views)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians live in fear.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
God is alive and he's able to do all things bro..... why not close your eyes right now and pray as led for your sister..... and please don't even think she'll die.... have faith on life....for her

cc captainbomb
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by April4(f): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anumpama
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by marshalcarter: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
iStandWithDeleGiwa......grin
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by CaptainBomb(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
corlin2:

This is really disheartening to hear about your sister.
I only pray for her health , divine intervention, because this stage she is now, its very critical.

Talking from experience.
Very tereble

My mom died of Kidney diseases last two years.
My aunt too died from it. You should understand better what i am saying according to what you just wrote.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by CaptainBomb(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
jesfrosh:
God is alive and he's able to do all things bro..... why not close your eyes right now and pray as led for your sister..... and please don't even think she'll die.... have faith on life....for her

cc captainbomb
Am sorry i dont believe this.. though i believe in God.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by corlin2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
My aunt too died from it. You should understand better what i am saying according to what you just wrote.

Yeah, I totally understand .

We spent a lot of cash even borrowed , yet mom still passed on..

These symptoms, swollen legs, stomach. Skin colour changing., loss of blood.

My mom really suffered , at a time she went unconscious for upto two days ,got revived back.

We did everything we could to save her ,yet Nothing.

God knows , And he knows better.

I wish the best for your sister. Any update on her.?
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by dragonking3: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
catlova2:
THIS PROTEST IS NOT A SERIOUS ONE.

MSCHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Did you come out to protest?
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by 0b10010011: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
April4:

Anumpama

Who bares that name in your family? Kinda sounds weird.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by corlin2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
dragonking3:
Help me ask am o, protest he no go, he dey here dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Am sorry i dont believe this.. though i believe in God.

make a try
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by MrRationaL(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
ShitHead:
All those #IStandWithNigeria people should take a clue from the guy and join #ICrippleWithNigeria. Nigeria don cripple. E no fit stand again.
Hahahahahaha e don happen

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
[b]I have been to the hospital today to see my sister and know what step to take. With heavy heart i am writing

this message because on getting to the hospital today i saw a different thing which has not been there before..

I think the only help my sister needs now is divine intervention because it has gotten to a very critical

stage.
When i got to the hospital today, i saw my sister Legs Swollen which is not like that before. I think her

kidney has damaged because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

liver problem .. i google few things about liver failure and what i read is quite different from what her

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet

and legs have swollen up, she couldnt talk very well , she couldnt breath very well... according to what i read

on Google : ----> Signs of Kidney Failure
a reduced amount of urine.
swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to

eliminate water waste.
unexplained shortness of breath.
excessive drowsiness or fatigue.
persistent nausea.
confusion.
pain or pressure in your chest.
seizures.

This same Kidney failure is what killed my mum sister about 6 years ago

I dont think she will survive it because this are the signs i see in my Aunt before she passed out.. She died in my presence.. i am the only one that was with her the day she passed out. Dear Nairalanders i dont think the donations is neccesary again because i am suspecting that it is cancer that spread to those organs , The mistake we did was that we didnt do the BOIPSY before her husband went ahead to remove the lump in her breast.. It is now that the condition is getting worse that doctor give us a form to do a BIOPSY Scan/Test .. Her Tummy has swollen up.. I am not wishing my sister to die but the way i see things i dont think she will survive the illness except God Intervene in this case .

I really Thank everyone that support me and my sister .. I wrote a note and told her to hold it so that i can snap her with the note for her too to show appreciation. Thank you very much. May God not let any of you encounter this kind of thing.

see some pictures after the message

I think my sister is already Gone..[/b]

I'm sorry. Nobody deserves this

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by bobby56(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
2FACE should not have chickened out because of the THREATENING of the Nigerian Police, DSS, APC Stalwarts, and even other BUHARI Apologists who must have convinced him to backed out of this Massive Protest. I know its not easy, but we must always remember that only "COWARDS DIE HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE THEIR REAL DEATH". And "QUITTERS NEVER WIN, while those who WINS NEVER QUITS". @2FACE, next time try to be more courageous and bold to stand for what you believe. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
obembet:
Tuface cancelled his planned protest. Buhari cancels his return to the country.
This month is a month of cancellation
Please if I had promised you anything, forget it, IT IS CANCELLED.
Even the valentine gifts i promised is Cancelled
lol
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
dragonking3:

I am not in support of the protest.

Nigeria needs to b outsourced to china.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by czaratwork: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
epic
catlova2:

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
oK
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by equalgarden(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
durubrian:
Smh...

So a man on a wheelchair didn't chicken out, but 2face did.

2face is a first class COWARD.

THE PROTEST DON END ALREADY?

you cant compare 2face with fela, you can only compare idibia 2face with ojukwu.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
catlova2:

No please not China, we just need to be re-colonized

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
kateskitty:

No please not China, we just need to be re-colonized

Yea. These are possible solutions. wink

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by magicminister: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nma27:
To give them alms these days na wahala, so they are affected also.

He could be richer than you and all your family members!
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by akoko11: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
More of that, Apc and this clueless govt go hear am

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by hassanriliwan(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
I wonder how it is for them this hard time. God help us
.................its hard to say

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
magicminister:

He could be richer than you and all your family members!
What are u saying? I never called the said man poor na
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
#IstandWithBuhari
keep standing OK...
u go stand follow bubu share 77 virgins very soon
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by juman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Enough is enough.

APC government is a senseless government.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
nice nice nice smiley I'm happy it went on.
Re: Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
# man with balls!
2 faced cowardice derailed this TSUNAMI!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.