Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) (34046 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by phillips1959: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
good samaritans still exist in this wicked world.Keep it up.God bless u.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by tomakint: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
adadike281:
Where is that Okorodudu of a gov? Okorodudu should stop measuring amu with Obiano and kindly pay salaries and pensions ,people are hungry . Okorodudu biko bia, come and carry your food, its done
Omo mi you too much lol at "Okorodudu" cheesy grin
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
And the people already blaming government for this idiocy arent "politicising" it since you are one of the gullible yoots who believe the lie hook likne and sinker. Is the bastard handicapped? How can an able bodied adult, a complete human with a functional brain a d limbs, "faint in the middle of the road because of hunger"?

What the hell do ignoramuses know about how the body functions? Oh, youve seen it happen right? I bet you are speaking from personal experience.

Nonsense.
The privacy provided for you by this forum gives you the impetus to sit behind your system and speak anyhow. I really don't understand why you chose to insult me instead of showing maturity. I don't remember insulting u, did I?
people will insult the government. if the system was working in this country, people won't have any reason to insult this government. it's not politics. people are just tired.
if you bothered to read the post, you'll see where the young man said he's a labourer. these people are paid according to the number of blocks they are able to make or cement bags they carry. how will anyone be able to carry much on an empty stomach? the young man probably over-naijalads himself on an empty stomach.
you said humans can stay for long without food?
have you ever tried to stay for 2 days without food? when you go hungry for long, the body first breaks down it's fat reserves and then goes for proteins.
I'm taking my time to reply you because I want you to learn to talk like an adult

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
My God.

Pls save your children in Nigeria and for once, pls give us a purposeful leadership in 2019.

Amen.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Usmaniaaa: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
D guy take style remain one side Wu wan die na so e easy to die..
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
j1mmy:

commonsense check:
The primary cause of hunger in Nigeria is lack of family planning and population control - Not Buhari or god or angel gabriel or satan!

If Nigerian parents ONLY have the children they can feed and cater for you will not see these situations frequently!

Majority of Nigerians are unplanned children born for very primitve african reasons and then sent into the world to be on their own!
U are rite with lack of planning, nobody is disputing dat fact, but my own point, Dere are lot of educated people in Nigeria of today, who doesn't give birth to D noba of children dey can't carter for, to eat one meal is square is very bad to dat extent, with D increase in price of d commodities, can't dat lead to sometin like dis when u av #500 but u can't feed with dat amounts for a day. As I earlier said I didn't dispute d fact of lack of planning, lead to hunger in some family, but Buhari led administration had caused more harms to D life of Nigerians Dan Wot dey expect from him
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
tomakint:

Omo mi you too much lol at "Okorodudu" cheesy grin
lol and that ' amu' na 'oko'
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
madjune:
My God.

Pls save your children in Nigeria and for once, pls give us a purposeful leadership in 2019.

Amen.

No leadership can make lazy people ready to go back to village and farm except the people realize it's more profitable. If this young man was in his village at Ovom, Ogbor Hill in Obingwa LGA of Abia State farming, he wouldn't lack food but will rather make more profit as the Nigeria of today favours farmers. I joined rice processing and rebagging just last year and I've made several millions from it while some natives of that place are in same Port Harcourt with me but hawking.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by tohshine(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
We are doom in this country
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Austin4lif: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:
His a Labourer and hasn't eaten?

Is he not been paid for work done? What sought of lame excuses is that.

Same excuse drug-addicts give, it's always hunger!
thank God the man did not fall were people like you will see him. pls why are you not also Rich like dangote or orji Kalu? abi you no go school or what are your hands for? dnt you have same brain and red blood like them?
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by ImoRiver: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Leave matter. It is all about creating a scene to paint Buhari and Okorocha bad.

The idiot should be ashamed of himself given this is the best he could come up with. A full grown adult passing out because of hunger. Is there war or famine in the se?

He has been bursted.

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rochas u the hear shocked kiss provide job the will not provide
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by tomakint: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
adadike281:
lol and that ' amu' na 'oko'
You ehn grin grin o fe reply email e abi
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImoRiver:

He has been bursted.
I said it.. Liars, all of them.

Even the picture alone presents clues as to the fact it was staged. How can one "collapse" yet his footwear was arraged couple of feets from him. Did he take off his footwear before "collapsing"? And again, why is he lying the was he is? Was he walking in the road as opposed to walking on the pedestrian side? Did the hunger make him mad?

Any discerning mind would know it is a farce.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

The privacy provided for you by this forum gives you the impetus to sit behind your system and speak anyhow. I really don't understand why you chose to insult me instead of showing maturity. I don't remember insulting u, did I?
people will insult the government. if the system was working in this country, people won't have any reason to insult this government. it's not politics. people are just tired.
if you bothered to read the post, you'll see where the young man said he's a labourer. these people are paid according to the number of blocks they are able to make or cement bags they carry. how will anyone be able to carry much on an empty stomach? the young man probably over-naijalads himself on an empty stomach.
you said humans can stay for long without food?
have you ever tried to stay for 2 days without food? when you go hungry for long, the body first breaks down it's fat reserves and then goes for proteins.
I'm taking my time to reply you because I want you to learn to talk like an adult
Go to hell sir.

Bye.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Unclerukus: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
How many days have you gone without food? Bringing stupid science facts you read online here. A ten year old owning a shop? did he work to get his capital? I have seen a family of four using coke, yes coca cola as soup eating with eba. Just because you haven't experienced real hardship doesn't give you the right to call anyone lazy. people like you are why Africa hasn't developed. poor brain power and no sympathy.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
tomakint:

You ehn grin grin o fe reply email e abi
ma binu si mi,olowo ori mi. ma da yin l'ohun ni ola
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Collapsed
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
See lemme tell you pipu. Rochas staged this to show people that Imo state has rescue vans. Try to call them @ d point of death and sorry will be ur case. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abagworo:

No leadership can make lazy people ready to go back to village and farm except the people realize it's more profitable. If this young man was in his village at Ovom, Ogbor Hill in Obingwa LGA of Abia State farming, he wouldn't lack food but will rather make more profit as the Nigeria of today favours farmers. I joined rice processing and rebagging just last year and I've made several millions from it while some natives of that place are in same Port Harcourt with me but hawking.

Rice?

Rebagging? Millions?

Abeg, come show me...
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Kai Buhari...

LOL what's Buhari problem here, Na Buhari say make him no see job do abi those wey they still money to build houses then no see money thief again.
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what's Buhari problem here, Na Buhari say make him no see job do abi those wey they still money to build houses then no see money thief again.

People no fit build house again Na cheesy
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

People no fit build house again Na cheesy

Because them no see money thief again to build house, Maybe him dey part of those that help Deizani, PEJ, etc to build their houses and Estates..
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by j1mmy: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
holluphemydavid:

U are rite with lack of planning, nobody is disputing dat fact, but my own point, Dere are lot of educated people in Nigeria of today, who doesn't give birth to D noba of children dey can't carter for, to eat one meal is square is very bad to dat extent, with D increase in price of d commodities, can't dat lead to sometin like dis when u av #500 but u can't feed with dat amounts for a day. As I earlier said I didn't dispute d fact of lack of planning, lead to hunger in some family, but Buhari led administration had caused more harms to D life of Nigerians Dan Wot dey expect from him

Thanks, but we need to clarify some things so we don't get the wrong information out.

There may be a lot of educated Nigerians but majority lack commonsense, Most Nigerian university graduates are educated-illiterates.

You claim These educated Nigerians do not give birth to the number of children they can't cater for but I disagree because the number in question is very small and insignificant. Lack of family planning is very rampant in Nigeria!

I will sum up the Buhari thing in two points.
1, Nigerians cannot expect Buhari to fix their lack of responsibility, lack of family planning, personal greed, refusal to farm, innovate and take advantage of the many opportunities that chinese, lebanese, indians and other foreigners use to enrich themselves from Nigeria!

2, Buhari is an act of pure stu pidity by Nigerians, if Nigerians have commonsense they will not elect a 70 year old ex soldier with no idea of democracy, who is a religious bigot and a tribalist! As such anything Nigerians get from the election is what they deserve!

Stop blaming Buhari, blame Nigerians. He is giving them exactly what they voted for!
Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
informant001:
bro u no sabi read or wetin
new post as emerge today to justify the the guy can read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Viral Slangs, Sensations That ‘spiced’ 2021 / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.