Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) (46581 Views)

Just In: Fake Jesus Dies. Photos / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos) / Movie World Mourns As Popular ‘harry Potter’ Actor Dies [photos Reaction] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
The power couple of the African Independent Television (AIT) Emmanuel Ohiomokhare and Senami Aminah Ohiomokhare have lost their first child.

Jephthah Airenkhue died on February 4th, 2017. He was age 15. The devastated father confirmed the news in a short post published on Facebook yesterday.

"Yes, it's true. My first son Jephthah Aireankhue Ohiomokhare reached heaven on February 4, 2017. He was 15"

Senami, reporter, newscaster, producer and one of the trio presenters of Kakaaki joined AIT in June, 2001. She was also the presenter on 'our time', show business and Entertainment News.

Their colleague, Lara Wise confirmed the sad news on Facebook yesterday, February 5th. Her post below:

"Heavy.... Too heavy.. The heaviest caskets are those carrying children. Our hearts are heavy as we come to terms with the rude reality that, yes, you have transited to be with The Jesus you so glowing just spoke about, loved and served well.

Jephthah Aireankhue Ohiomokhare, son to my two friends and colleagues, Senami and Imevhbore Emmanuel Ohiomokhare, son to all of us who knew him, was a phenomenonal kid.

Strong and fervent in spirit and strong in character. A Bible school teacher, an A student and a pride to us all.

Always stifling a smile each time I pinched his biceps.

Our last dance together, Jeff - Jeff was at grandpa's burial and I apologised that I had not fulfilled my promise of getting you a T shirt, the only souvenir you wanted when next I travel.
It is painful, Jeff, that after everything, you still left.

But we are consoled by this fact... You slept in the Lord and He took you to Himself, innocent, guiless, holy and pure.... Now, you behold Him face to face... Hallelujah.

Rest, my boy!

Rest, our adorable dude and 7-star General... And you were only fifteen!!!!
We will miss you, Jeff - Jeff.

Sincere condolences to my aburo, Senami Aminah Ohiomokhare and Emmanuel Ohiomokhare...
You guys will be fine... You will be very fine.

God who allowed this to happen yesterday, will ensure you are fine everyday as He holds your hand and wall you through this senseless, confusing maze..

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/ait-presenter-senami-ohiomokhare-loses.html

3 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eeyaa!

RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
so sad God will give u the fortitude to bear it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rest in Peace

4 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by josephine123: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
rip ..
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by semasir: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Condolence to my sister..... Senami! A ó ní fi ọwọ wá gbọ́mọ sin..... cry

8 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by veekid(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
cry, R. I. P
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by tundeshola(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
R I. P..
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Awwwwh.... cry cry cry cry May god grant the parent the fortitude to bear such a loss

1 Like

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by blackaxe78: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

9 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by abescom: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. The world of parentshood is a big battle.

I will not lose my daughter and her siblings unborn and you won't lose any of your children in Jesus' name.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided
What
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by permsec: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
So this lady has a 15yr old son? Hmmmm the TV can be deceiving.

2 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Untainted007: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace and may God Almighty console you and the entire family. It's a great loss but God will gladden your heart. May we not witness the death of any of our children/ward in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by talk2archy: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
rip
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by JesusCrew: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ooh.... Pls take heart!

RIP

*I love d lady presenting....... esp on Kakaaki prog.
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by henshaw97: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
ok
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oh my word! I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, may God comfort his family.

Rest on boy
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
let me not just talk, something is definitely fishy about AIT, remember Gbengas daughter ,lara oweye's pikin ?,make i continue ?.

15 Likes

Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
RIP son
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rip.
Re: Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) by czaratwork: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.