Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others (44405 Views)

Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by MxtaMichealz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Smellymouth: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
OK nao
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by dotuna3(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where picture
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by veekid(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
The guy in purple sucks be like Efe BBNaija, Na to just dread remain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by AzizG550(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Soji girl
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Roon9(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
ala oyi eh.......
So I woke up today wondering how many commas are in the alert 2baba got. 2? 3? They all so quick to cite "Abami Eda" as inspiration but can't even add a line or two to their meaningless songs stating the sorry state of the economy not to talk of daring to name names or give vivid accounts immortalising these shameless profiteers as the latter did.
For almost an hour on Saturday I listened to the CP Lagos state command,Fatai Owoseni on channels tv as he debunked rumours of him stopping the protest. infact he was stressing how secured Lagos is and how largely unlikely it is for the protest to go out of control, going by the records of past protests held in the state. Now if the CP can state the above on Live TV, I wonder what changed within the next 24hrs.

Its both disgraceful and wickedly desperate to be pulling publicity stunts on issues as sensitive as this dear Tuface. having said that it's nice to see that you managed to "pull out " of something, at least for once in your lifetime.

Godbless everyone that went through with it. If we speak together our voices will be heard.

27 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by MosakuAW(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
We don't need to wait for any celebrities to start revolution in Naija.

The Arab spring was never started by a celebrity and yet their voices was heard and things turn around for 'good' is some countries and turn the other way for others.

We just need to start this revolution from our streets, we have millions of street in this country not necessarily gathering in TBS or Stadia already guarded by securities.

Our voice must be heard. Am happy I voted GEJ (Clueless) out and I still have that same power and voice to vote Buhari (Dullard) out.

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by tommykiwi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Naija pple no dey like all dis type protests ..if na PDP or APC campaign rally U go see crowd because something is involve.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
OK
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by ritababe(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
nice one fine girl, still waiting for yemi alade to come out.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Mille: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have been seeing photos of the protests and sadly, I must say the Buhari-led government were able to suppress it. The turnout was poor compared to the level of publicity it got.

Fellow Nigerians, When will you fight for your rights?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by linasparkle(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Z
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by xclusiveguy4(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
them pay you too?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by lilfreezy: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
How far did she walk or stand with Nigeria.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by samkay3g(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
God bless u.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by casttlebarbz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
me and my crew coming in like...

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by soath(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by seunlayi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
SHAME ON THE COWARD CALLED TUFACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Chukwq(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
is okay
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by mary001: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
For saying the truth, may the truth set you free

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by josephine123: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by ripbubu: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
When I asked zombies. .how many people can buhari kill before he dies... They were busy laughing and saying pmb till 2060....now common 2017 he can't even see.. .buhari is dead since last year.. ...sickness did not kill buhari. .what killed him is his wickedness.. .we will keep laughing at the north.. ..rip buhari. ..durlard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by tundeshola(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
She b d real mvp!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Robbin7(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
I like what I'm seeing, e pain me say I no join sha.
Tubaba, I still feel you but work on yourself in the area of secrecy and security. When you know you are against the government, u 4 hide to surface on the any of the protest, if dem come catch u, den we go know say our president is truly an #undercoverAssassin.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Anijay1212(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mbok anyem ke esuk ekod protest.
Mkpo ase aba o...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by alexov(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
This seems like a show for social media. Where are the other protesters? Abi na only her and those guys waka come?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by GTCiCodingGA(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others by Dhayor001(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
The biggest loser with the ongoing protest is Tuface Idibia.

Don't quote me please.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / Rita Dominic, Dangote & Otedola At Lagos Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.