Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Does Blogging Put Your Privact At Risk? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Blogging Put Your Privact At Risk? (346 Views)

How Do I Fix This 'earnin At Risk Warning' On My Adsense Account? / A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Blogging Put Your Privact At Risk? by LekkiHost: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Have you considered your privacy when it comes to your online presence? Sometimes blogging can risk your privacy because you are putting your personality, your contact information, and personal details out there for the world to see. You need to safeguard your privacy in today’s age of constant connection and lack of privacy.
Everything you do online is gathered, stored, analyzed, and sold on a daily basis by marketers that want to find their target market or a face to sell their product. Don’t let your blog become a weapon used against you and instead, take extra measures to protect your privacy. Before something serious happens, take these steps to make sure your blog isn’t hurting your privacy online.

Why would my privacy be at risk through my blogging?
The reason that your blog could be hurting your privacy is because the blog opens up dangers you may not have thought of. For example, if someone were to gain access to your personal information, this could help them to use it against you financially, by potentially accessing your bank accounts or opening up a credit card in your name.
Having your blog displaying your name and contact information could affect your safety, because people could stalk you, harass you, or simply give your information to marketers that will send you spam or junk mail. When your blog is about controversial topics, unpopular opinions, or if you mention confidential information about a job, you could suffer when it comes to your reputation facing fines or other trouble when the violation is discovered by the authorities. Lastly, the blog itself could be at risk for hacking, extortion, and competition.

How can I secure my blog more carefully? >> https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=19.new#new <<

secure your website with our cheap SSL certificate today.visit https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?currency=2&pageid=ssl

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / 01 Day To Go!!! Its Free!!! (details Inside) / Cheap Lands For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.