Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (52861 Views)

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
PART 2-
4.What color are the hair bundles?

Answer - Most of our hairs are a 1B or natural color unless otherwise specified as ombre. We have diverse colored extensions like our 2 or 5 tone gold ombre raw hairs, alongside with blonde and burgundy ombre.
5. Do you keep the weaves in stock ?

Answer - Yes! Our Port Harcourt showroom /Sales outlet houses over 500 – hair bundles (per full fix) in stock at all times. We supply all types of hair resellers both large and small. We receive incoming hair shipments from Vietnam, China and India four times a month to ensure we have all the hair extensions in stock for immediate delivery. When it comes to wholesale hair weave, we are serious and well stocked!
6.If I place my order now, when will it ship?

Answer-Most orders ship the same day if ordered before 12pm using our courier service partner (CourierPlus) which delivers Nationwide /Worldwide to your doorstep in 24-48hrs– Monday through Friday.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a Message with the slip attached to allow you track your parcel movement and view updates on courierplus website all the way till its delivered. .
For a faster delivery, once you pay, the goods will be given to a road transport company bus that would arrive your destination same day or the early morning the next day. A drivers number or waybill slip would be sent to you with which you can go to the park to pick up the goods upon the Driver's arrival at your destination.

The delivery time after the hair has been shipped will mostly be determined by two factors. How far is the delivery location from Port Harcourt? Second, is the weave being shipped to a small town with limited logistics? Most clients in the major southern cities close to Port Harcourt will receive their package the next day when transport company is used to handle delivery.
For doorstep delivery( packages shipped via courierplus), Couerierplus or DHL is responsible for the delivery and any possible delays.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
PART 3-
6.I want to start my hairline. How do I get started?

Answer - There are many answers to this question! The best thing you do before starting your brand of weave is to do extensive research. We are however here to guide you as our distributor to get your brand off the ground quickly with the best wholesale hair weave prices, tutorials on the hair business and marketing tips.

7.Is Queenzhair a duly registered business name in Nigeria?

Answer - Yes we are registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act and was issued a certificate of registration of business name to that effect. Our Business is registered as "Queenef Global Ventures", the registration number is - 2504688. Do well to verify from the Corporate Affairs commission website to know more about us.

8.How long does Queenzhair weaves last?

Answer - We take great pride in our weave quality and it is 100% guaranteed. *
Our single drawn hairs have two years guarantee while raw hairs have 5 years guarantee (with proper maintenance).This warranty is given by Queenzhair EXTENSIONS subject to the condition that Queenzhair shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our care instructions for the hair type and/or care guide, misuse, alteration or repair without consulting Queenzhair for proper guidance. The hairs can be used for even more than the specified years, it really depends on proper care. We have a lot clients who have installed their Queenzhair weave multiple times. Always endeavor to ask us for guidance on how each hair can be properly cared for to ensure maximum usage of our weaves by your clients. .
Before purchase, a copy of our Terms and Conditions of sale would be forwarded to you to enlighten you further. . .
If there be any defect in the hair quality (which rarely happens) and it's verified to be a factory defect which makes the hair shed or tangle,you don't have anything to fear. Let us know about the issue and send clear pictures to verify your claim . We have a good quality assurance system in place that would address the issue fairly.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
PART 4-

9.How will I be compensated when a weave bought from you as a reseller is having issues (either shedding, tangling or change in texture after a short while)?
Answer- In the rare occurrence of a product defect, the policy will be as follows:

Client should contact us on 09050968121 and notify us of their issues or concerns. The hair must be snapped in daylight so we can access the issue viewing a clear photo of the hair. That is not exhaustive as we will further request that the hair be shipped back to us for proper investigation of the issue.
. Note that any of the following acts that wasn't professionally done or done using products that were not recommended by Queenzhair, voids the warranty- Washing , coloring, cutting the hair weft or otherwise applying all sorts of hair products on the hair VOIDS THE PRODUCT DEFECT WARRANTY POLICY, as treating the hair in these ways without guidance from us can damage the weave.

If our showroom verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, Queenzhair will then exchange, replace the product or issue a refund. To log a complaint regarding a Queenzhair product please contact us via whatsapp on 09050968121.
The next step is to have the hair shipped to our Port Harcourt showroom (if the issue requires it). That's where we will investigate the cause of the hair defect. If it's deduced to be caused by poor maintenance or use of bad hair products (with silicon and sulphate), we won't be liable to offer any monetary compensation . We can however treat it for a fee using our hair laundry service to revive the hair bundles to a better state. .
On the other hand, where the issue is one caused by a processing error by the hair factory i, we would treat the hair and also make a refund ranging from 25-45% of the purchase price as a way of monetary compensation in addition to the client keeping the
hair.
The monetary compensation is just our small way of saying we care about your business and apologize for any inconveniences the issue may have caused you or your client.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
PART 5-
10.Is the Queenzhair brand logo on the products I order?

Answer-Nope! All our hairs, wigs and Hair products shipped to wholesale clients does not include our branding.

11.Can I have my own hair weave brand?

Answer - Of course yes! This is our specialty. We have everything you need to make your own hair weave company.

12.How long have you been in the business?
We first got started in 2012, on a small scale. We officially started selling in large commercial quantities in 2016.Just like any business, it was a struggle in the beginning.We have made business mistakes and learnt from them. Now we are very experienced and knowledgeable in the business due to years of experience.
We now have clients all over the World who are loyal to our brand because of our amazing customer service, lower pricing and top notch hair quality.
13.What are your wholesale prices?

Answer-Our wholesale pricing varies.However, its our practice to sell at a discount of N3000-N5000 or more(depending on the weave or wig) from our retail price, to wholesale clients. You can also request for our current price list for easy reference prior to your order .
14.How often do you get new products?

Answer - We offer new hair weave designs monthly. We have partnered with factories in Vietnam and China that produces new hair designs for us on demand. At Queenzhair, there are always new designs of hair to choose from.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
15.How to Become a Hair Weave Distributor?
It’s easier than you think with Queenzhair ! You can instantly be ouryweave distributor by buying goods above N100, 000 to enjoy our whooping discount of N3000-5000 on each hair.
16.Where can I find you on Social Media?
Answer, Everywhere! We are huge fans of Social Media. You can find us posting daily on Instagram , Facebook and Nairaland. Endeavor to follow us on social media.
17.Can you help with Marketing?

We currently work one-on-one with wholesale clients to train you how to become a great marketer.
18.Is the hair weave industry oversaturated?

Answer-
We hear this all the time. Every great industry is going to have competition and being a hair weave distributor is no different. As many entrepreneurs that are coming into the hair industry, so are many also leaving the same day. With a good wholesale dealer like Queenzhair, hard-work, sound marketing, customer service and high quality weaves;success in the business won't be far-fetched.Imagine If Rihanna decided not to launch her makeup line "Fentybeauty" because "everybody has a makeup line". She wouldn't have made $72 million within a month of its launch. She didn't make that because it's a celebrity owned business, Afterall other celebrities own makeup and cosmetic lines, so how is she different? . She believed in herself, put in work, pursued her dreams and bam! it paid off big time ! Bottom line, Listen to your gut instincts, do your due diligence about the business, play your own part by being serious with it.Trust me when I say God will create a market for you.
19.Do you sell synthetic hair or wigs?

Answer - I am sorry we do not sell synthetic hair . We sell 100% human hair weaves. However, we sell really affordable low grade human hair and Kanekalon fibre wigs with price starting from N5000.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
FINAL PART-
20.How many bundles or gram makes a full fix?
Answer. It will depend on the type and length of the weave. For raw hairs of lengths 10″ – 16″ you can comfortably use just two bundles(200g). For lengths 18″ – 20″ we recommend three bundles. Over 22″ you will want to use four bundles.For raw Vietnamese hair, as the hair weave gets longer, the wefts are smaller (at the head) , and you will need additional bundles for a really full sew-in.
21.I am convinced about joining the Queenzhair Wholesale team, how do I order and get my goods?
Answer-The decision to come under our team is one that your future self will thank you for. Our wholesale pricing is almost factory price which allows you to make good. The quality of hair we sell are high grade which would automatically bring referrals to you when others see the amazing weave quality on your client. .
To start your hair business with us, the first step is contacting our C. E. O via whatsapp on 09050968121 to discuss the wholesale options available. Once you have made up your mind on your budget and hairs to get, we would then tailor a package specifically for you based on your weave preferences and budget.
From there on, you can now decide if you would be buying online or come down to our Port Harcourt show room to pick up your orders. You also have the option of making an order online, and it would be delivered to you anywhere in the world.
FINAL WORDS.... Our hairs have been tried and trusted by many all over the world.. You have the privilege of enjoying huge savings with our wholesale hair weave pricing as well as guidance in the business!

I hope we answered most of your questions related to working with us in the booming hair weave business?
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to drop a comment below!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by Loving1: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2018
queenfav:
I am based in ibadan.Let's chat privately on WhatsApp 09050968121. Thanks
where in Ibadan are you
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Loving1:

where in Ibadan are you
Aww, I have moved, to PORT HARCOURT. No longer in Ibadan.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by Loving1: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2018
queenfav:
Aww, I have moved, to PORT HARCOURT. No longer in Ibadan.
oh OK,
I stay in Warri tho, but I currently school in Ibadan..
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
A lot of potential clients ask us, “What Grade is your hair?”
Great question!

First off, the (5A, 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A, 10A,) grading system was created by manufacturers in China as an easy way to explain to their clients “how good the hair quality is.” The lower the grades, the cheaper the hair and the lowest longevity of the hair extensions.Because there are no unified standards for human hair grade, it is understandable why buyers get confused.

The hair grade system is used to determine the quality of hair.
Here is what you need to know. There are basically 3 tiers of hair and for the sake of simplicity we are going to break it down as- low grade, mid grade, and high grade .

1.Low grade - This is guaranteed to be mixed hair (animal hair, synthetic or processed fibre etc). This hair has a very short lifespan(1-8months).These are grade 4A, 5A and 6A hairs. They are usually really cheap and processed to have a soft feel to make it more appealing. It  goes through a lot of processing. The processing entails an acid bath and  then silicone coating process to smooth the cuticles and make it look shiny and soft.

2.Middle grade -The way to identify the true grade of this hair is to subject the hair to quality tests.Middle grade hairs are human hair mixed with non-cuticle hair.
Depending on the hair quality and level of processing, this hair can last 1-3 years. These are grade 7-10A hairs.

3.High grade hair -
There are three types of high grade human hair.. They are raw single drawn hair, raw double drawn hair and Super double drawn raw hair.

The highest and purest grade of  hair is Super double drawn (raw)  hair.It is pure Unprocessed human hair that is sanitized and bundled up for wefting. The cuticle is 100% intact, going in one direction . Its drawn multiple times to remove short lenghts and ensure that 98% of the hair lengths  of 98% equal lenghts from root to tips. This hair, with proper care can last five years plus (our customers
have proven this to be true).

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok.. This is me o, for those clients who say i am incognito�I am Mrs Favour Nwaka, the C. E. O of QUEENZHAIR ventures..
I am legal Attorney now turned hair seller. �The original plan was to ace law school, kick ass in Court and become an SAN��.Well, life happened.. I switched lanes. �
I was working in line with that life goal until i realized i wasn't really passionate about my job anymore�..I got to a point where the passion to practice law kept fizzling out�.It became too monotonous, time consuming and less rewarding as days went by. .
Here am I today.. While my mates are in court, defending people.. I am here defending my hair clients�, ensuring they get premium quality human hair extensions at really affordable prices!��
Do i miss the Courtroom?� .. Hell yeah.. But running my own hair empire is where my heart is now and for a very long time to come .�
Working my 8-6 job at a law firm at Ibadan, i felt trapped on some daysI kept wondering.. Is this all there is to my life now?� I was always happy to go home once the clock chimed 6.00pm�.
Today, it's a different story�.. I run a fast rising reputable hair brand, manage my hair showroom in Port Harcourt from 9-6,oversee deliveries, attend to enquiries and orders of clients on social media, handle importation of new hairs� etc
I do all this daily, go to bed with a smile on my face.. I am happy, fulfilled and proud of all Queenzhair stands for today�..
I have found my passion.. �Maybe i would return to the courtroom someday, but for now... I am poised to building a brand that would soon become a household name in Nigeria �. .
Now you have met me..Queenzhair is growing, attaining great heights and we would love if you stick with us all the way to the top!� .

Do well to constructively criticize our product or service delivery so we can serve you better�. We really appreciate recommendations and referrals when we exceed your expectations �. For our die hard loyalists, you all are the real MVPs. Don't stop putting the word out there�.
Enough said.. Make una buy hair biko��we have flash sales.. Bye�

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Why should I choose Queenzhair?

We focus on great quality products at amazing prices! If you currently have your own hair extension business and you are looking for a new supplier, or looking to get into the hair extension business, we are here to help

We are very knowledgeable with all types of hair extension grades and types, hair products and maintenance techniques. Also, working with a wholesale hair supplier like us in Nigeria, has a lot of benefits when compared to an overseas vendor.

You can give us a call during business hours to speak to our C
E. O or , visit our showroom to actually see and touch our hairs. Your hair business will only run as good as your supply line.

All in-stock wholesale hair are shipped the same day with tracking immediately provided. Most orders arrive in 1 – 3 days depending on their distance from our Port Harcourt showroom.

Our hair team is always up to something good. Our goal is to continue to offer the best pricing and quality wholesale hair extensions in Nigeria and the world over..

Our business pattern is always getting better each passing day, which really helps improve efficiency and customer service. In the last few years, we have learned a lot about the hair business. True entrepreneurs love to share their information to help beginners fare better in the business .

We are really serious about being very well educated in all aspects of the hair business. It is so important to have a knowledgeable supplier with the ability to help the wholesale client grow their business and make money while at it.

Queenzhair Extensions is dedicated to setting the bar as a great wholesale hair supplier. Our team is always looking to improve our business as well as the business of our clients. If you are just starting out or maybe have been in the hair business for years, we feel we can always find a way to work together and do great business.

Our Package deals are a quick way to order multiple lengths and diverse styles /grades of hair for your clients. The pricing is the 3000-5000 lower than when buying the hairs individually. The only reason why we offer bundle deals is for affordability and to help starters in the business test the waters without investing so much.

If you have a particular set of hairs you would want in a deal, just send us pictures of the hairs and we would just take a few extra minutes to customize a package based on your budget.

We have all the popular hair styles including body wave, deep wave, loose wave, kinky curly, silky straight and the colored hair options.

Yes, you can color our hairs to perfection. All our hair is 100% human hair so you can cut, color and test it just like your hair. Our wholesale bundle hair is exactly what you need for your hair business.

Queenzhair focuses on fast shipping for all our wholesale hair extensions. As a truly committed hair distributor, it is easy to give us a call or email us anytime.. Yes anytime.Our wholesale clients love our wholesale hair bundles, and we know you will too!

Feel free to stop by the hair showroom and talk about how we can be your wholesale hair extensions supplier!You can also give us a call on 08146467260 or chat us via whatsapp on 09050968121, so we can work together in the hair business!Endeavor to read our FAQs for further information.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
�So this amazing Queenzhair reseller recently ordered our 400k wholesale package ��. She called today to tell me that she sold 6 hairs in less than 2 hours of receiving it! ��
. .

��Peep the quality of hairs and sell me why won't she sell 6 of them in less than 2 hours�?This could be you o, but you just want to go and meet a supplier that sells coconut chaff as "cheap" human hair! ��� .

While you are waiting to ask your Prophet or Alfa whether you should join our wholesale team�, the go getters are making bulk wholesale orders��,reselling and cashing out sweat free��! #verysoftwork .

Join our wholesale team asap Darling!! ���, you won't regret it��...Chat us on WhatsApp to get started! .

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Why haven't you visited our hair showroom? You can stop by to see our stock live! Pls visit us at shop 66 POWA Plaza behind mini okoro police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
With this information, you will know more about the various types and characteristics of human hair, to avoid buying fake hair. The types are as follows -.
. ���Remy hair: This is human hair that is cut from one single donor's ponytail so all the cuticles are intact and are facing the same direction.
However, the hair has been chemically treated e. g use of relaxers, commercial shampoos etc by the donor prior to donation and is not as pure as raw hair.
All Remy human hairs are not created equal as the degree of processing differs from one grade of hair to another, hence the grades of hair from 4A-10A.
This process of preparing the hair for wefting ensures that the hair remains especially soft, shiny, silky and tangle-free.
We sell 8A-10A hair which is very high!This lasts for 2-3 years minimum. . ���Non-Remy hair:
This is human hair not collected from one single donor. Maybe leftovers from different donors or maybe collected from hairbrushes.
The cuticles are damaged and do not face the same direction. Low grade Non remy human hairs are also mixed with synthetic fibre, or animal hair in a bid to make it cheaply.
The manufacturers process the hairs with acid(through a process called acid baths) to remove the cuticles and then apply silicone to make the hair surface soft, smooth and shiny to imitate the look and feel of high quality human hair.
However, the true quality of the hair is revealed after fixing this hair. It gets tangled and changes texture fast. Also after washing this kind of hair,the e acid the hair has been coated with begins to peel off. When it's dry, the hair reveals its true nature and begins to look dry, tangle and matted.
There are varying grades of non Remy hair as some manufacturers are better at washing off the cuticles and coating with silicon than others. This is not a good hair grade and is not recommended, but can last for 6 months (conservatively) with the right maintenance.This hair is very common among vendors in Nigeria because it can be sold for very cheap amounts to clients who would feel it's a good deal!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Part 2..CONTINUED. ���Virgin hair: Virgin hair is 100% human hair. This is hair that has not been processed in anyway with chemical or steam; i.e it has not been permed, dyed,bleached or chemically processed.
This type of hair is extremely popular because you can relax it, dye, bleach, cut, and process the hair and treat it as your own. You can curl it and wash it just like you would your real hair.
A good example is Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian hair etc These are usually hairs that are grades 8a and above. ���Raw hair - Raw hair has all the qualities of virgin hair, but it goes a step further. Not only has it never been chemically processed but it has never had heat applied to it as well.
Donors have never had their hair straightened or curled. Once the hair has been processed by the manufacturers, it ceases to be raw hair, but is still considered and termed virgin hair.
Raw hair is therefore not as silky as virgin hair that has been processed with steam, it is a little more coarse. It is the purest and most natural hair on the market.
This is the main difference between virgin hair and raw hair... A good example is indian and Vietnamese hair. Virgin/Raw hair is the highest quality of hair.This lasts for 5 years plus . ���
Raw Virgin hairs are not graded since they are high quality twice or multiple drawn hairs. Their quality is pure and not chemically processed. This makes it to be in a class of its own.
Hairs are also graded or classified by their place of origin or the place /continent where it was manufactured .. That's why we have Brazilian, Asian, Peruvian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Indian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian hairs.. Etc

ADVICE - You may be wondering which grade hair you should buy?
We recommend grade 8a,9a,10a and Raw Unprocessed hairs.
Please ... NEVER EVER buy an unbelievable low priced hair. .
Let me reveal this secret to you today... Most ridiculously cheap hairs being sold as human hair are grade 4a or 5a hairs, made with fallen hairs, mixed with animal hair or processed synthetic hair.

In most cases, factories just chemically process kanekalon fibre(high grade synthetic) till its soft and then sell as human hair.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are u seeing this so ��100k wholesale package for Raw Vietnamese Double /Super double drawn hairs with 3-5 years guarantee!��
. �This our wholesale deal is the ultimate package.
If you want to start hair business or add to ur hair business stock, this is must buy for you��.
An individual lady or a group of friends can buy this split sef�.
This deal is a win-win for everyone ooo�. .
. �This package contains the following hairs-
1.10" super double drawn (straight) hair - N25000
2.10" super double drawn (bouncy) hair - N28000
3.12'-Double drawn( Funmi) big pixie curls - N33000
4. 10" grade 8a (straight) closure - N7000
5.10" grade 8a (curly) closure - N7000
�(The prices stated above are the individual wholesale prices for each item, all amounts to N100, 000�) .
Oya,coman carry ya hair oo��. Better to get the highest quality of hair for less than going to buy fake hair at the same price or more!
Please slid into our dm to order yours��. You can whatsapp 09050968121.�You can also visit our hair showroom in PH to see and confirm the hair live before buying�.. We deliver worldwide�! .

#portharcourt #owerri #bayelsa #warri #abuja #asaba #lagos #humanhairwholesale

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are u seeing this so ��100k wholesale package for Raw Double /Super double drawn hairs with 3-5 years guarantee!��
. �This our wholesale deal is the ultimate package.
If you want to start hair business or add to ur hair business stock, this is must buy for you��.
An individual lady or a group of friends can buy this split sef�.
This deal is a win-win for everyone ooo�. .
. �This package contains the following hairs-
1.10" super double drawn (straight) hair - N25000
2.10" super double drawn (bouncy) hair - N28000
3.12'-Double drawn( Funmi) big pixie curls - N33000
4. 10" grade 8a (straight) closure - N7000
5.10" grade 8a (curly) closure - N7000
�(The prices stated above are the individual wholesale prices for each item, all amounts to N100, 000�) .
Oya,coman carry ya hair oo��. Better to get the highest quality of hair for less than going to buy fake hair at the same price or more!
Please slid into our dm to order yours��. You can whatsapp 09050968121.�You can also visit our hair showroom in PH to see and confirm the hair live before buying�.. We deliver worldwide�! .

#portharcourt #owerri #bayelsa #warri #abuja #asaba #lagos #humanhairwholesale

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Feedback from our Wholesale Client in Abraka.��� She received her orders and couldn't help thanking us for our sincerity �
In other news��, This could be you oo, but you just want to go where you will buy iron sponge hair�!
Why start with a vendor that sells fake�? When we can arrange you a highly profitable custom-made wholesale package to suit your startup capital��?
Thanks for starting with Queenzhair , we know you will succeed greatly in this business��. Why not contact us today, to get started as a member of our wholesale team�?

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Sisters in the Lord��, just take a look at a hair that has been fixed twice�. Yes ooo, on both occasions it was installed for at least three weeks��!
We ain't bragging when we tell you our Vietnamese Super Double drawn hair is the highest quality of hair in the world�. That's a fact my dear�!
The curls are still popping, the bounce is lit�, quality is extraordinary��? Seriously what are you waiting for to order yours�? .

Aunty that doesn't have a raw hair�, just slide into my dm let's give u good value for your money�.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2018
Holla holla���Have u seen our biggest wig wholesale package yet? 12 wigs all for N100, 000��
You can start your business with this. Wigs sell so fast and they are all good quality that can last long��
Why stay at home doing nothing when you can start a wig business�? We left our retail prices on it so you have a guide on how to sell..
One set available for one lucky buyer �

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by pweetydior(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
pls is this offer still available, I'm a fresh graduate n I'm interested in selling wigs, pls how can u help me. thx
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2018
Queenzhair Wholesale packages are unbeatable!! �
Why not start your hair business and grow with us�? We don't just sell wholesale, we also train our resellers exhaustively on how to suceed in the business��!
Stay tuned for our wholesale deals coming soon Queenz�.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
Are u seeing this so ��Queenzhair 100k wholesale package for only Raw Vietnamese Super double drawn hairs ( 5 years guarantee)!��
. �This our wholesale deal is the "ultimate" package.

If you want to start hair business or add to ur hair business stock, this is must buy for you.
��All the hairs in the package are Vietnamese raw hairs (which is the best quality of hair in the world)�� Our prices are near factory price #bestpriceonthegram.
. . �Details of this package -
1.10" Super double drawn (straight) hair -200g
2.10" Super double drawn (bouncy) hair -200g
3.12" Super Double drawn( five tone ) hair -200g
4.10" Straight (five tone) matching closure
This deal is selling so fast.. Order yours now and thank me later �

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:56am On May 11, 2018
Are u seeing this so ��
Queenzhair 120k wholesale package for only Raw Vietnamese Super/ double drawn hairs ( 5 years guarantee)!��
. �This our wholesale deal is the "ultimate" package.

Details of the package -
1.12" Double drawn (big pixie curls) hair -200g
2.10" Super double drawn (bouncy) hair -200g
3.12" Super Double drawn( five tone ) hair -200g
4.10" Super double drawn straight hair - 200g
This deal is selling so fast�.. Order yours now and thank me later �

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Give it up for Queenzhair " Diamond "package .
All the hairs in the package are Vietnamese raw hairs (which is the best quality of hair in the world)�� Our prices are near factory price #bestpriceonthegram.
. . �Details of this package -
1.12" Super double drawn (straight) hair -200g
2.14" Double drawn pixie curls - 200g
3.12" Double drawn (pixie curls ) closure
4.12" Super Double drawn( five tone ) hair -200g
5.12" Super Double drawn bouncy hair - 200g
This deal is selling so fast.. Order yours now and thank me later �

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by tejumola11: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls how do I start dis business.. Ad ur address Pls.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
tejumola11:
Pls how do I start dis business.. Ad ur address Pls.
Thanks for contacting us.We apologize for the late response. Please call or whatsapp us on 09050968121 to discuss your start up further. Thanks.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Feedbacks keep rolling in for our raw hairs�..
We ain't bragging when we say it's the best quality of hair in the world right now�? Yet to order? So sorry�
You are missing out on something amazing. Thanks for the amazing feedback and patronage dear��!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
We sell the best quality of hair you can get ooo�If you haven't ordered from us, pls rush and do so!
If you cannot order online, jejely visit our shop or send a friend in Port Harcourt to come help you shop from us��. We are at located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt�.
That way you will see what you are buying live� and confirm the quality before paying�.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
#AwuffTuesday..
Coman carry everything you see in the picture for N85000��.
You can't get a deal as good as this anywhere else�... All hairs in this package are raw Vietnamese super double drawn hairs�, with 5 years guarantee��! .
Don't forget Queens� , the bitterness and stench of poor quality will remain�, long after sweetness of cheap price is forgotten�! Its best to start your hair business with original!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / 1991 Honda Civic For Pageant Winner In Plateau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.