Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. (39594 Views)

Most Googled Car Brands In 2018 / See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power / 5 Most Popular Car Brands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by dulux07(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Probably the title should be, most affordable car brands, or common car brands in the world. Not most loved.

Where benz, bmw, land rover dey, Na people heartthrob b dat, na money no make people near them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by ameynuJR(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
the OP only listed some 4 wheel chariot.
if he want to list cars let him start with Benz or nothing.
Damilare5882:
Where is my Benz ..

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Icon79(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Crappy list! If you're referring to the most loved 4 door sedan, then the list must include:

1. 2017 Toyota Camry (Not Corolla)
2. 2017 Honda Accord
3. 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

And if you're talking about the Full size SUVs, then you list must include:

1. Lexus LX570
2. Toyota Land Cruiser
3. Toyota 4Runner
4. Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

O pari
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by chocorex(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where is benz
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by STILESGANG: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op next time say most popular brands not most loved. Majority of people can really afford the things they love.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sultty:
Which one u don buy Busybody
u wicked oh, na who spoil ur day today.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by airsaylongcon: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
slurryeye:
You will know this list is compiled by a novice, probably haven't been outside Nigeria. 5 most loved car brands in the world and neither BMW, Mercedes or Audi is there. You can know more than what you're exposed to

I looked at the list and none of these popped up. I said to myself, "Rubbish list". Only small Audi A4 will crush all the cars on the list
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Memories12411: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
As far as I am concerned you are talking about "others", as there are only two cars in the world, Mercedes Benz and others.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Memories12411: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Modishguy:
Where's the remaining 1? I guess it should be M benz

I'm suspecting Peugeot. Op is only talking za aza car. grin
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Memories12411: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
No Peugeot?
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by xrenzy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
slurryeye:
You will know this list is compiled by a novice, probably haven't been outside Nigeria. 5 most loved car brands in the world and neither BMW, Mercedes or Audi is there. You can know more than what you're exposed to
wondring why no one is mentioning RANGE ROVER that most naija celebrity dey mad over like RUntowN song oo
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Decryptor(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
OP, edit the headline of your topic to 5 Most loved cars in Nigeria and not WORLD
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by RosaConsidine: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Damilare5882:
Where is my Benz ..

This is where art meets engineering.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Ningi2020(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cyriloha:

All mentioned without venza is in vain
So u no no sey Venza na Toyota product abi
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Ghost447(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
No Mercedes-Benz?

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by TheUmbra: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
OP, please kindly change your misleading title to something like 'The most affordable car brands" or "largest car brands in terms of sales volume" or better still "most popular brands"

Calling some of these car brands that made your list "most loved" is completely false. There's a difference between affordability and most loved.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Fadolistic(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovative and cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give your business or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: +234 703 859 2625. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it ...

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Nicepoker(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
BMW. First. FORD. Second. LAND ROVER. Third.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Philadelphia: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cyriloha:

When did venza become a car brand? undecided
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Ebookmathswaec: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by advocatebaba(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cyriloha:

OGA VENZA NA TOYOTA PRODUCT.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by plantae(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin

Guy! You got me cracking my ribs with that mad pix of the lion.
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't understand... Where's Mercedes Benz? undecided
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by newspostng(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunny4lif:
Where is Mercedes product
OP must be high on ewedu leaf grin
Most Europeans uses Benz and BMW

The op dont even have a car,,he doesnt even know wtf he is sayin..in europe till date.it is mercedes and others..mercedes and others i repeat

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by seunny4lif(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin
plantae:

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by seunny4lif(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
plantae:

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by ninovandross(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
car list with out Mercedes no be list every body loves mercedes, weda na v boot, c class, e class f class, g class, coupe, maybach, maserati mercedes na baba
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by EAZY2422(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cyriloha:

oga venza is a toyota product u hear? Ehen.....
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where's my favourite? :/
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by ChristineC: 12:16am On Feb 07, 2017
ifyokwu:
Op u never hear that they have 2 cars in the world, Mercedes and other cars.
story story
Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 07, 2017
autojosh:
FORD: Even Nigerians have now become so crazy about this brand from (Dearborn) Detroit, Michigan, USA.
my work vehicle. F150. The best selling vehicle in North America. 90% of the official vehicle at work is this truck. The remaining 10% are ford explorer.

Re: 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Nightshift:
Really? The above mentioned car brands are more affordable by the masses. Toyota is known for its mass production of cars and boring driving experience.

Personally, non of these cars are near the ultimate driving experience BMW offers. BMW maintained number 1 spot for premium cars for 10 years until last year when Mercedes Benz took over. Team Münchener!!
i drove a 2016 camry over the weekend..a friend goy it from car rental and it was far from boring. Its also quite pricey, not all toyota cars are for the masses...lol

Richy4:
I have never seen / come across anyone that liked Hyundai....

Not true.. Hyundai is very very very popular in North America. People love elantra and tucson (ix35 in Nigeria).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.