Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Help A Nairalander Win An Award.. I Know You Can!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help A Nairalander Win An Award.. I Know You Can!! (421 Views)

Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019 / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award / Davido Brags About His Award, I Will Win All Awards This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Win An Award.. I Know You Can!! by NLjona(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guys my label DCMG just got nominated at the Outstanding Students Choice Awards (OSCAR AWARDS) as best male clique and Best student artiste, to vote Follow the link and click the code CMP to vote DCMG as best student Artiste and the code EOD to vote us as Best male Clique, we really need your Votes to bring this one home and I believe we can do it.

CMP for #BestStudentArtist

EOD for #BestMaleClique

God bless y'all as u vote and support the movement #DCMG

here's the voting link

http://nigerianoscar.com/vote

(1) (Reply)

Aminat The Girl That Change My Life Part One(reloaded) / These Songs Will Explain The Fact Dt Jay-z & Beyonce R Having Issues.. See Below / Premarital Sex Is Important Because No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.