Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

“what Went Wrong?” – Concerned Fan’s Letter Harrysongs Must Answer (full Text) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what Went Wrong?” – Concerned Fan’s Letter Harrysongs Must Answer (full Text) (467 Views)

’31’ A Concerned Fan Advices DJ Cuppy To Go For A Teeth Whitening (see Why) / Faze Birthday Bash: 2baba, AY, Ice Prince, Harrysongs, Terry G, Others Set / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what Went Wrong?” – Concerned Fan’s Letter Harrysongs Must Answer (full Text) by villagemind: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Our detective radar picked up a letter which this fan wrote to Harrysongs seeking the answers that many people really want to get and which Celeb Police believes Harrysongs should answer for the sake of posterity and upcoming aritstes. Check it out:

“Dear Harrysong,
I have been a big fan since “Better pikin”, or which one even came first Taiye& Kehinde? good songs right? Let’s talk about how African they sounded and the vibe it gives when you listen or dance to the music. When that song came out, I was like “Ok, who’s this guy” and then I realized you already had a single “I’m in love” the one that really got me was the one that had Olamide on it.

At this point I accepted deep inside my heart, that this “guy” was....

Read more: http://celebpolice.greennews.ng/what-went-wrong-concerned-fans-letter-harrysongs-must-answer-full-text/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Robbed In Warri / BREAKING NEWS: Former Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Arrested In Lagos / Soulja Boy Says Chris Brown Won't Sign Fight Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.