Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,390 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Die Is Cast!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Die Is Cast!!! (458 Views)

Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit / APC: The Die Is Cast As Three Groups Do Battle / Freedom Of The Press: The Die Is Cast! Who Are The Intimidators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Die Is Cast!!! by Veritasafrique: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
One can hide for a while but not for all the time! One can lie for a short time but not all through!!! For those who are hiding the truth about the nature of this country, let them know that the die is cast!!! The time is short! The night is over!!! It may not last long! The Lord has come to deliver his people! The oppressor shall be dealt with the last blow! The righteous shall be free again. The hour has come!!!

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Giving A Break Down Of Over $10million Seized From Yakubu(video) / Look At These Persistent Numbers, Work It Out And Say Why Are They Persist? / Ibori: Today, I Have Decided To Speak For Myself, I Am Not A Thief, I Cannot Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.