Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! (72852 Views)

Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by blackaxe78: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
ihesiuloa:
the OLOSHO is it's per round or full day? tongue

Day-break

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by exlinkleads(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
ok now

see my signature and money will never be ur problem again
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by kings09(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na we say make buhari get deficiency of wisdom such dat he wld hv handled d ND militants situation well n it won't affect the production quantity?
hardywaltz:
Crude oil . $100/barrel - $ 35/barrel
Crude production 2.2 mbd. - 0.9 mbd

Let's help them pupolate the list
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by ufuosman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
The guy no get shame for eye, e try
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by ReubenE(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who told you that guy is playing?
What I mean is that the concerned authorities will look at his message as more of a comedy than what it really is....

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by VeniJu: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
ERCROSS:
All man for himself ooo
One day, somebody/people will make jest of your surname...:-)
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by progress69: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
There is alot of gross exaggeration going on
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by slurryeye: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
fergieboy:
Its igho and not Igbo angry

It's Igbo (ganja). Do you want to teach people their language again undecided

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Orpe7(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Meanwhile
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by SmartMugu: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
If Olosho cost N4500, why girls dey bill some boys above that amount? It's unacceptable.
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by akomolafe226(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Haaaa!

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by alezzy13: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
4,500?? is it per round or . . .? grin grin

But serously why olosho go increase? its not like they import any 'part' from abroad. Abi dollar dey affect ****y? shocked

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by OgaJonah(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Olosho price don rise, please help me find out

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by audu35: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by SmartMugu: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
hardywaltz:

Didn't u see the picture above? Someone is complaining about the huge cost of alomo, ogidiga, Olosho and other basic things he needs, you're talking about crude oil. You're on a different frequency from thls guy abeg. Start your own boring thread.

3 Likes

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by segzyogondus(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
I love Naija abeg since dem no include him list of items with increased price him come tell us himself..... I salute those protesting keep fighting a good fight..
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by moralex(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
doublewisdom:
The guy is protesting about the issues that concern him most. grin grin grin
that's original bad guy,... the guy no send at all.

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Pavarottii(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
blackaxe78:

You did blame the government for that too?, because it's countrymen blow-up oil facilities?
So how come we were producing 2.2mb; and u came and reduced it, wen u promised us more. And u r giving us less. Is that not incompetency?
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by blackaxe78: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

So how come we were producing 2.2mb; and u came and reduced it, wen u promised us more. And u r giving us less. Is that not incompetency?

Hello! He did not reduce it. Vandalism of oil facilities by militants got us to that figure. Nigeria can even surpass 2.2M B/D if citizens re supportive and not being vandals.

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Stanbeto: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahahahaha i love This Country
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by seguntijan(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
The crowd of a state who welcome Chief ..Oops sorry!! Thief Ex-con. far out numbered the crowd of Nigerians who protested today for hunger.
Do you need a prophet to tell our priority?

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Pavarottii(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
blackaxe78:

You did blame the government for that too?, because it's countrymen blow-up oil facilities?
So how come we were producing 2.2mb; and u came and reduced it, wen u promised us more. And u r giving us less. Is that not incompetency??
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na exaggerated list, Alomo na 350 from 250. Although all these iya Rambo dey add 100 to their price but not 800.
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by chuksville(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zis Boy Wan Try Me. Mek I Kwoll Am...

2 Likes

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by tete7000(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
hardywaltz:

When I see your figures, I know apc touts will never disappoint with lies.

Check out here for latest crude price:
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/CO1:COM

You can call Baba in London for updated crude production figure. He is the petroleum minister.

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Pavarottii(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
blackaxe78:

Hello! He did not reduce it. Vandalism of oil facilities by militants got us to that figure. Nigeria can even surpass 2.2M B/D if citizens re supportive and not being vandals.
Wat citizens are u talking about? Was it not the same citizens that voted him into power?
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by kuljayms1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
guruvick:
The one wey dey vex me pass na

Shaving Stick (bic) from 30N to 90N

Na to leave the armpit and John Thomas hair o... Any gal wey no like am, na her business *lol*

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by blackaxe78: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

Wat citizens are u talking about? Was it not the same citizens that voted him into power?

Why act like you don't know militants have been blowing up oil installations? This people re citizens who have failed to realize that what goes around comes around. If our output is low, it affects all, vice-versa
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by Collins87: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seen.
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol. Abeg which one be stunk and ogidiga?
Re: #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! by darknetcom: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
igbos are ganja..i always knew it..

i will try a igbo next time... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.