Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben (1130 Views)

List Of 2015/2016 Successful Candidates Into Nigeria Air Force Military Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2009
I want to seize this opportunity to congratulate everyone admitted in the recently concluded Uniben Pume. It was a long walk but God's grace was damn sufficient! Its worth celebrating being among the chosen 5000 out of over 35,000 candidates that took the exam. Gos is great!

I want to use this forum to meet as many a successful candidate so we can constantly get up-dates as they unfold! Cheers all!
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by prodijy: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2009
congrat guy am happy 4 u, but pls hw do i access d uniben portal d waeup thing is not going can u assist, i did nt sit 4 uniben pst ume ,i sat 4 unn post ume n thank God it was a success, but a friend does and rely :upon me 4 info, tanx cool
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2009
Visit uniben.waeup.org and click on the Apply For 2009/2010 admission stuff there and it will display ur info.
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by shadom(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2009
ladies and gentlemen am also one of the lucky ones that were admitted into uniben. u can meet me on 08037552063 or 08054109173. luv u all. shadrach
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by shadom(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2009
pls wen is the clearance taking place and wen is the registration. shadrack
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by mcpat(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2009
stereo2:

I want to seize this opportunity to congratulate everyone admitted in the recently concluded Uniben Pume. It was a long walk but God's grace was damn sufficient! Its worth celebrating being among the chosen 5000 out of over 35,000 candidates that took the exam. Gos is great!

I want to use this forum to meet as many a successful candidate so we can constantly get up-dates as they unfold! Cheers all!
abeg ooh is this true,i have been waiting for a long time
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
stereo2:

@stereo2,u couldnt av put it more better u av jst said it all.It was a really long walk infact one of the longest if not d longest walk i av had 2 take in my life.But as u said GOD's grace was more dan damn sufficient,after 3 yrs of trying finally admitted 2 pharmacy.CHINEKE! THANK U.
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by RUBRICS(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
[quoteauthor=stereo2link=topic=361440.msg5046745#msg5046745date=1259917182]
IwanttoseizethisopportunitytocongratulateeveryoneadmittedintherecentlyconcludedUnibenPume. ItwasalongwalkbutGod'sgracewasdamnsufficient! Itsworthcelebratingbeingamongthechosen5000outofover35,000candidatesthattooktheexam. Gosisgreat!

Iwanttousethisforumtomeetasmanyasuccessfulcandidatesowecanconstantlygetup-datesastheyunfold! Cheersall!
[quote][/quote]

Yeahmyman, "ItisnotofhimthatwillethnorofhimthatrunnethbutofGodthatshowethmercy" ItwasHismercythatbrouthusoutofthe35,000thatsatfortheexam.

I'madmittedtostudyOPTOMETRY. . . . . . . . ALLGLORYBETOGODINTHEHIGHEST!

Mike-07032252282

Cheers  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by RUBRICS(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
stereo2:

Iwanttousethisforumtomeetasmanyasuccessfulcandidatesowecanconstantlygetup-datesastheyunfold! Cheersall!
[quote][/quote]

Yeah my man, "It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that showeth mercy" It was His mercy that brouth us out of the 35,000 that sat for the exam.

I'm admitted to study OPTOMETRY. . . . . . . . ALL GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

Mike-07032252282

Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Easyjay: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Odisco2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
I was given PHILOSOPHY with the score of 64 and 59 in Law. I wondered why i was not given LAW to study. All the same, thank God
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Gorgemorgan: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
After 257 ume score and 71% Unilorin post ume score,i was told i can't study there by not being offered admission.But with 44 pume score and 54 ume+pume score,God said i should go and study my 1st choice course(maths&econs) in my 1st choice school(UNIBEN)
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by adebayo201: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
point of correction, uniben is not the greatest. cheesy cheesy angry angry
Re: To All Admitted Candidates Into The Greatest Uniben by Richydos(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
d koko na is that, hmmm,ok catch ya all school, so can sum1 pls tell me wats next with uniben

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Fed. Poly. Unwana / Gce Forms For 2010 Available For Sales / Unilorin 2010/2011 Remedial Form Now On Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.