Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo (819 Views)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by Enoedem: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am currently developing a two-storey building, comprising of 3 - 2 bed room flats (with ensuite toilets) on the ground and 1st floor, and 1 - 4 bed room flat on the 2nd floor. If you interested to quote for plastering and carpentry work please send me your e-mail address.
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
SEND YOUR DRAWING TO abrahamswellconsult.construction@yahoo.com

Lets have your drawing and we give you a good quote and good job
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
You can also reach us on this line 08137616164
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by Enoedem: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
where are you based and which drawings do you need?
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kindly specify the scope of works under The carpentry. If your roof and roof noggins are included meaning you will have to send me your roof
Architectural Plan with dimension.

We base in Lagos but we can work anywhere in Nigeria.

The Elevation and floor plans you sent is only for Rendering (Plastering) work i guess or if any other activity other than rendering (Plastering) that you will want us to also handle please specify, so that you can have all the bill at once.

Thank you.
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by Enoedem: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please list all other building tasks that you can undertake and i will send you information accordingly.
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by Enoedem: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
If the following is among the things you do as well, please give me a quote:

- Plumbing
- Painting
- Wiring, excluding laying of conduit
- Ceiling works
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sir; We proffer solution to all services in building construction and Engineering works

1. Pleas, kindly signify what's your Plumbing work scope. Plumbing Pipping or Plumbing fittings or both?
2. What type of ceiling would you prefer. is it going to be POP ceiling or PVC?
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by Enoedem: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2017
For plumbing, its both - pipping and plumbing fittings (Do you need the M & E Drawing)?
Ceiling is going to be POP.
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by twinskenny(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Enoedem:
If the following is among the things you do as well, please give me a quote:

- Plumbing
- Painting
- Wiring, excluding laying of conduit
- Ceiling works

For wiring and plumbing

Twinskenny@Gmail.com

You can check our thread too
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by florest(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Moreofyou2life@gmail.com
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
yes Kindly send me the M&E drawing to guide me.

Thanks.
Re: Quote For Carpentry Work And Plastering In Uyo by abrahamswell(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

One Plot At Peace Estate Ogidan Aja Lekki Just 2plots From Express For Sale Pics / You'll Love This Gorgeous 4 Level Home!!!! Believe Me You Will Love It!! / Check 4bed Semi Detached Duplex At Park View Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.