Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging (657 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Dummy Post Title / Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging by realplanet(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2009
Pls any guru should lecture us on basics of designing a blog,
Re: Blogging by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2009
You can get a free blog at www..com. it's easy.
Re: Blogging by TheLight2: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
You can contact CRIG CONSULT on crigconsult@yahoo.com.

They will be able to help out.
Re: Blogging by okwuduche(m): 2:55am On Dec 07, 2009
Blog designing and hosting is not techie. All you need to do is figure which version you want to use. Either paid or free version. (BUT I STRONGLY ADVOCATE FOR A PAID VERSION). Wrodpress is better and with lots of plugins to make your life a lot easier.

there are lots of free ebooks you can get online that address the issue of using wordpress software for your blog

trust me is dead easy to use.
Re: Blogging by Horus(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
realplanet:

Pls any guru should lecture us on basics of designing a blog,

You should also visit many blogs and look at their designs.

(1) (Reply)

Exactly 30 Days After Launching My Forum - 503 Visits Is That Good ? / How Can I Move My Forum To Another Server Without Lossing My Members And Post / Creative Web Developer/programmer Wanted At Fastecash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.