Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? (729 Views)

Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
I've been a member of deeper life since 2013 and I've gained much knowledge of the eternal realm even though I was still born again before I went to the church...

But as a member I don't have peace of mind cos each time I go to church late due to the nature of my job, I'll be severely criticize.

If I miss any church programme I'll be regarded as a sinner which will compell me to fabricate lies so as to prove my innocence before them.

Now that I'm Hustling hard and fetching a living for myself so as to earned money to buy clothes and food and give to others (ephesians 4v28 2nd thessalonias 3v10) I'm not really active much as I used to but I don't miss bible study, church services and Thursday revival services.. My pastor still sees me as dishonest. So out of annoyance I left the church, backslided but was warned by God in a dream of an eternal danger ahead of the path I'm threading...

Now I wanna go back to God but my conscience still irks me to go back to deeper life but I can't serve God there as their holier than thou attitude irritates me a lot...

I even started attending apostolic faith Church which is even more holier and strict in doctrines but my deeper life pastor urged me to leave that church that it's not good and that deeper life is the only church that I must attend so as to make heaven.. Maybe that's why they don't attend people's church.

Nairalanders pls what that pastor said, is it true?
Re: Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by TPAND(f): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahhahahhahaha.... Ok. Tell your pastor he needs to work on his threats grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
TPAND:
Hahhahahhahaha.... Ok. Tell your pastor he needs to work on his threats grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol the use of hell fire threats to threaten people to church is a lost conquest..

God isnt what deeper life think He is.

He is love and welcomes everyone together..
My Christian experience has been hell in that church not because of the teachings of Christ as relayed to us by kumuyi but the life of their members in my district and region is something else.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by Oselumhe: 3:39am On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
I've been a member of deeper life since 2013 and I've gained much knowledge of the eternal realm even though I was still born again before I went to the church...

But as a member I don't have peace of mind cos each time I go to church late due to the nature of my job, I'll be severely criticize.

If I miss any church programme I'll be regarded as a sinner which will compell me to fabricate lies so as to prove my innocence before them.

Now that I'm Hustling hard and fetching a living for myself so as to earned money to buy clothes and food and give to others (ephesians 4v28 2nd thessalonias 3v10) I'm not really active much as I used to but I don't miss bible study, church services and Thursday revival services.. My pastor still sees me as dishonest. So out of annoyance I left the church, backslided but was warned by God in a dream of an eternal danger ahead of the path I'm threading...

Now I wanna go back to God but my conscience still irks me to go back to deeper life but I can't serve God there as their holier than thou attitude irritates me a lot...

I even started attending apostolic faith Church which is even more holier and strict in doctrines but my deeper life pastor urged me to leave that church that it's not good and that deeper life is the only church that I must attend so as to make heaven.. Maybe that's why they don't attend people's church.

Nairalanders pls what that pastor said, is it true?

You can explain to your pastor and make him reason with you....Deeper life is not the only church that can help you go to heaven ....but it is among the churches that will help you.....The teaching are nice.....but if you are not carefull you might end up in a bad church.... Holiness is d only thing that takes a man to heaven
Re: Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by dmickdx: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2017
I go to Deeper Life too..but u have to create Ur time to favour business and fellowship..

teaching these days are centered on overcoming for the last days which is helpful to u

but don't listen to any church critic...focus on God..eventhe pastor's are leaving without notice..
Re: Is It Only Deeper Life Members That Jesus Will Rapture To Heaven? by LLSAINT(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
The problem with us is that we limit God with our doctrines and denomination. In heaven, there is no Deeper Life, Winner, Assemblies of God, Church denominations etc. What we have in Heaven are Raptured Saints. Denominations could be limitations that is why you need to know God for yourself to be strong and do exploit.

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Bet9ja Church Advert. / Kenyan Lawyer To Sue Israel For Killing Jesus / Who You Are In The Spirit - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.