Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,656 members, 7,858,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

#istandwithbuhari: I Stand With Buhari Protesters Got N1000 Each As Mobilization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithbuhari: I Stand With Buhari Protesters Got N1000 Each As Mobilization (374 Views)

Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithbuhari: I Stand With Buhari Protesters Got N1000 Each As Mobilization by donaldeke(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
The #IStandWithBuhari protesters converged at the Unity Fountain, Abuja venue of their protest today.
TVC News Correspondent that covered the event, Dooshima Abu, was live at the I Stand with Buhari protest, and gave an update of the protesters.

http://www.donaldekeblog.com/2017/02/istandwithbuhari-i-stand-with-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

Taking The Country To The Next Level In 2017 / How True Is The Saying "Every Family Has Family In Lagos?" / '$1 Billion Eurobond Will Prolong Economic Crisis' - Fayose Blasts FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.