Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka (25057 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Alexk2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
What do you expect when everybody is just selfish and "greedifull"

Btw., good intentions or not nobody should be allowed to take the whole country for granted. If he's very sick that he can't continue, free us and free yourself.

1 Like

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Klington: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
this useless man that involves himself in politics...praying for this useless dullard to enter sit angry angry
hey.... Watch ur tongue and be guided..
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Pascal181: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
mbaka dey there d deceive people of God as politics has engulfed u. When buhari send his kinsmen (herdsmen) after u, u will know wat southern Kaduna people re feeling in dis govt.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by tete7000(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
JANEMMY12:
....Speak evil of me and any other person but never you speak evil of the HOLY SPIRIT!!!

Oga go and sit down joor. Is the Fr. now the Holy Spirit or what are you insinuating. You better stop quoting the scripture you don't know. What of the part of the scripture that says God is not man that he should lie or the part where God says no word that comes from my mouth will return without accomplishing what he is sent to do? The men of God just look at prevailing situation to make predictions.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by scachy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Keep disgracing ur self n priesthood. Rev. Alhaji Usman Muhammed Ejike Mbaka
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dumb/stale rhetoric!...

Uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeee!

Crap.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by opribo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
The people that this loud man is representing whether the catholic. igbo, or enugu should call this man to order enough of his unguarded comments in this Nigeria polity. First he is amongst those who misled this nation into this colossal mess now what the hell is he talking about. Must you talk if you got nothing tangible to say.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by trinity11(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
this useless man that involves himself in politics...praying for this useless dullard to enter sit angry angry

babe leave that guy, the guy Na G boy
wat is he saying?

pple around buhari or which pple?
The same pple that took him (Mr president) almost a century to appoint.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by fredoooooo: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
God bless you sir father Mbaka
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by vislabraye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Stingman:
Spiritual leader of the Adoration Ministries in Enugu State, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has said those working with President Muhammadu Buhari, are only interested in what they can get from the current administration.

Mbaka insisted that Buhari had good intentions for Nigeria, but his efforts were being frustrated.

In a sermon at the first Adoration Crusade for the year, Mbaka said: “Unfortunately, he (Buhari) surrounded himself with officials who have different agenda.

“Buhari has good intentions for the country; unfortunately, his subordinates have different agenda – they are interested in their pockets.

“Those wishing the president dead don’t love this country. Children of God, what do people gain by wishing somebody dead? We should pray for our leaders; that is what the Bible says.”

He also encouraged Nigerians not to lose hope, as there was light at the end of the tunnel.

http://sunnewsonline.com/those-around-buhari-only-interested-in-their-pockets-fr-mbaka/

Mbaka, you again. What is the use of having good intentions when we can't see the positive results ? Abacha had good intentions, IBB had good intentions, Obj had good intentions as well as GEJ. Mr. Mbaka, if you want to join politics, just go and join so we know where u belong.

1 Like

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by kels2much(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
UnknownT:
Every one of them has good intention for the nation but then....... Tell us another thing, wr already know this one Fr.
I dey tell you my brother I just tire for this Rev mbaka, like this any president that wants bad intentions for his country before. Anyway I'm very disappointed in Rev mbaka up till now has not said anything about the killings of Christians in the North

2 Likes

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by fatiaforreal: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
God bless you sir.
You're a true man of God, not one of those pastorpreneurs enriching themselves with looted funds.

The man means well. Criminas and beneficiaries of corruption are making the loudest noise.

Things are tough at the moment, we'll surely come out of it.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
drss2:
who choose d pipul was is not d dullard himself dat spend 6 months looking for dem dis will be d next line of lies by zombies in defence of buari after he leaves office; "buari has good intentions for nigeria, but those around him wia only interested in their pockets."
for someone who spend half a year looking for angels only to end up with rogues, den such a person is a DEAD BRAIN DULARD.

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
fatiaforreal:
God bless you sir.
You're a true man of God, not one of those pastorpreneurs enriching themselves with looted funds.

The man means well. Criminas and beneficiaries of corruption are making the loudest noise.

Things are tough at the moment, we'll surely come out of it.
What do you have to say about below

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Alexk2:
What do you expect when everybody is just selfish and "greedifull"

Btw., good intentions or not nobody should be allowed to take the whole country for granted. If he's very sick that he can't continue, free us and free yourself.

Exactly !!
If Mbaka wants to become a politician, let him do so. When they were busy slaughtering your people at your backyard, your kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by tonquendo4u(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Remember when you said that Chimaraoke Nnamadi will die?Weren't u wishing him dead?Take time o

1 Like

Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by nworanco(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't believe this, so those ministers/politicians etc that works with buhari are now criminals. I thought that God revealed the true circumstance to Mbaka about the buhari' administration, why is Fr. Mbaka complaining again for the second time after announcement of his prophesy?
I saw that and never give my vote to buhari but Gej, I knew that gej is not a saint at all, far better than buhari who has unpleasant characters. The 5% are now right.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by nworanco(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's all over this govt have nothing tangible to Nigerians so shun the issue of light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by nworanco(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's all over this govt have nothing tangible to offer Nigerians so shun the issue of light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by jerechjoe123: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
tietie85:
when a man wear white and he is soak in the mud can he come out clean again,is it not the same people that was in PDP are in APC

my brother as long as i am concerned there is nothing good about buhari's regime..
Re: Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka by HeavenShield: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
This Year God will destroy, i mean destroy any and all the political Prophets and liars..they are just deceiving themselves..except they say what God wants them to say not what their Belly wishes them to say..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.