Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy (686 Views)

Mentally Unstable Nigerian Man In Indian Market / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy by wheelzcoded(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
According to the last chapters of the bible, it has been reviewed that the world will be coming to an end and various odd news, things that haven’t been heard or seen before will begin to manifest. And in confirmation to that, the world are beginning to experience some sorts of signs ranging from unexpected earthquakes, plane crashes, economic breakdowns, outbreak of uncontrollable diseases and the likes.

Hmm, recently, an Indian woman, Naha Begum, aged 22 from Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh was hospitalized on January 2 after suffering extreme abdominal pains and vomiting for than a month.

She was then rushed into surgery after an intestinal distraction was diagnosed, but doctors were not expecting to find what they discovered. A medical team of KG Navda Hospital discovered 150 live worms in her stomach.

‘I was shocked. This was an extremely unusual case. We have come across cases with three or four earthworms but this is the first time we have come across such a huge number; said Dr. Anand Prakash Tiwari, a medical expert at the hospital.
Luckily the doctors discovered the worms before they travelled to her brain and prevented them from causing serious neurological damage.

The affected woman [ Begum] was said to have visited other physicians but they had all sent her home with pain relievers.

She said in a statement, “ I suffered so many sleepless nights and I used to screams with pains and vomiting. But now, it’s like I have a new life. I am very thankful to the doctors here for ending my problem”.

She also stated, she was in extreme pains for weeks, and how painful it was.

Source:https://mprepublic..com.ng/2017/02/odd-150-live-worms-found-in-indian.html

Re: ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Normal thing
Re: ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy by Emescot(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oluwa ooo... Abeg o doctors here which is the best medicine here in Nigeria for worms
Re: ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy by dotuna3(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Only in india
Re: ODD: 150 Live Worms Found In Indian Woman’s Tommy by sweettease(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
dotuna3:
Only in india

I actually saw worse case of this in the theatre once while I was a student and it was from a child. Didn't eat spaghetti for a few months after that

(1) (Reply)

Two Best Ways To Eat And Lose Weight / 8 Signs Of Cervical Cancer That Women Need To Observe / New Packed Mascum Herbal Pride - Premature Ejaculation & Weak Erection Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.