Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat (920 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by abu12: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
The faceoff between the Kogi State government and the
senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino
Melaye, got messier on Sunday as the state government
said the people of the senatorial district had not benefitted
from his representation.

The government said Melaye’s activities in the upper
chamber of the national assembly were constituting
disgrace to the government and the people of the state.

The government, in its position made known by the special
adviser to the governor, Pius Kolawole, faulted Melaye’s
alleged ethnic colouration being given to his attacks on the
state governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello.

It accused the senator of trying to create religious tension in
the state, saying the governor is somebody that has respect
for religious institutions.

Kolawole said it was surprising that Melaye, who is
supposed to be representing the interest of the people of
Kogi west was busy fighting for a “selfish and egocentric”
cause at the expense of burning national desires from his
people.

He said, “The people of Kogi west ha e not enjoyed any
dividend of good representation fro Dino since he was sent
to the national assembly, all he does is to engage in useless
fight with colleagues and associates.

“We ask Dino, what bas happened to the huge constituency
allowances hd has received since be went fo the senate?

Where is the quality representation he promised his people.
Did the people of Kogi west send Dino to the senate to
become a bodyguard or a Muhammed Ali of some sort?”

He said the governor remained the number one leader of the
party in the state, adding that no gimmick by Dino and his
cohorts could change the situation.

However, Melaiye in his reaction, urged Bello to come out
publicly and deny the allegations levelled against him
instead of sending his “kindergarten” aides to speak for him,
adding that Bello should account for the N220 billion he had
so for collected in the past one year.

The senator said he regretted the roles he played in ensuring
that Bello became the governor of the state after the demise
of Alhaji Abubakar Audi.

He said, “Even though I am currently regretting my role in
enthroning him (Bello) as Governor amidst controversies,
Yahaya Bello before the Primary election had no ten million
naira in his account.”

“I had to personally go to some personalities to source for
funds for Yahaya Bello against the supplementary election.
There are a lot of role I played that made Bello Governor,
which I won’t say for now.”

“Time to speak out more will come, so the entire world will
define between myself and Bello.

“According to the general proverb, he who seeks for equity,
must come out with clean hands, let him (Bello), go and pay
workers their salaries and suspend the unending screening,
because the four- week ultimatum to do so still stands,” he
Stressed

http://kogireports.com/kogi-govt-to-dino-kogi-west-never-benefited-from-your-seat/
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lolz
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by Ten12(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol u mean you people are not happy with his garage?
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by abu12: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
and some Nigerians are clamouring for youths to take over leadership position in Nigeria, with the likes of Dino, bello, bankole and many more, those criminal will sell Nigeria if they have opportunities to rule this country
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by BlackSeptember: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Those ones are complaining about Dino while zombies are on the streets complaining about buhari
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by vatiqan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make I just pitch my tent here. Watching in 3D.

But, come o I tot both Melaye and Bello, belong to same political party? APC, indeed a house divided by itself. Kolewerk!
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by saintkash(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Any kogi west person here? We need to know from the horses mouth. .. though my opinion doesn't count on this but I think the governor may be correct.
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
"Time to speak out more will come, so the entire world will define between myself and Bello."

Ghenghen...this one na season film oo.
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
saintkash:
Any kogi west person here? We need to know from the horses mouth. .. though my opinion doesn't count on this but I think the governor may be correct.

Yea, all what you read there are nothing but the truth.
I think the good people of Kogi state deserve to know more as regards what really happened btw Dino, Bello and those Abuja cabals that led kogi to this ground state withing a year.
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by kayzat: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guseh:
"Time to speak out more will come, so the entire
world will define between myself and Bello."

Ghenghen...this one na season film oo.

Dino thwarted the aspiration of his kogi west people to produce the Governor of Kogi state all because Saraki dislike anything that is associated with Tinubu.

I wonder what made him think Bello will surrender his mandate to both himself and Saraki to be toyed with .

Dino is a huge disgrace to the Kogi west and their long term aspiration for development and power shift. They used Aisha buhari's name to pull their coup through now here they are crying foul like madmen. God will continue to shame them all.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
kayzat:

Dino thwarted the aspiration of his kogi west people to produce the Governor of Kogi state all because Saraki dislike anything that is associated with Tinubu.

I wonder what made him think Bello will surrender his mandate to both himself and Saraki to be toyed with .

Dino is a huge disgrace to the Kogi west and their long term aspiration for development and power shift. They used Aisha buhari's name to pull their coup through now here they are crying foul like madmen. God will continue to shame them all.

We knew the exact role they( Aisha, Malami, Oyegun, Saraki, Elrufai, Dino, Atiku and Saraki) played in the whole saga.
But we deserve to hear it from the horses mouth, it just a matter of time for Dino to spill it out.
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by tayoxx(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Two useless people.. Na only street light this man use one year take do for lokoja
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by mykelmeezy: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2017
anything APC is synonymous with hardship and failure

Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by kayzat: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Guseh:

We knew the exact role they( Aisha, Malami, Oyegun, Saraki, Elrufai, Dino, Atiku and Saraki) played in the whole saga.
But we deserve to hear it from the horses mouth, it just a matter of time for Dino to spill it out.

Dino is already spilling his own part of the treachery already. It is a shame that the highest political office holder from that was the one that shattered their aspiration and denied them the actualization of dream of decades and he is still bold enough to say it loud in public.

And the most painful part is that that animal will still get (s)elected to represent the good people of Kogi west come 2019 instead of him getting stoned.
Re: Kogi Govt To Dino: Kogi West Never Benefited From Your Seat by MakeADifference: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2017
It is Nigeria that old one will be called a 'youth'. Sham!

abu12:
and some Nigerians are clamouring for youths to take over leadership position in Nigeria, with the likes of Dino, bello, bankole and many more, those criminal will sell Nigeria if they have opportunities to rule this country

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan made mistake, but Buhari is a mistake- Reno Omokri / FG Activates $20bn Gas Industrial Park In Niger Delta / Osinbajo Helped Tinubu Loot Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.