Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Idea. You Can Steal It. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Idea. You Can Steal It. (762 Views)

A Must Read! How Money Came Into Being, And The Ways Banks Steal It From Us / My "IDEA" Is Worth $40M. I Mean It! / Do You Have A Business Or Idea You Need Funding For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Idea. You Can Steal It. by Sebastine1994(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you are one of those fools who keep saying 'e go beta' you are part of this country's problem. Your father and maybe granddad said the same thing. I swear your children and grandkids will say the same thing. Nigerians enjoy suffering. For how long will my people Continue to suffer. I want to take the future of this country into my hand. If I die so be it.

Nigerians are afraid of risk. A society that fears risk will remain the same nobody wants to stick his neck out. It is the consequences that nigerians fear. What will happen to me? What would happen to my kids? Just take a look at tu face. Do you know why he cancelled that protest? RISK.
That's why parents invest so much in their kids. Their children are investment. They are the Insurance Company their parents believe in. How can you take risk When you are the hope of your family.
When I get sick who would take care of me? From my vantage point what nigeria needs is a godfather. Not every body is lucky to have a rich father or uncle. What if we Form an organisation called a brotherhood. It will collect monthly dues from nigeria to provide them with security against risk. Protect them from government harassment. A member of the brotherhood cant be intimidated. You see before somebody does you harm they would want to know your backup. If you belong to a strong organisation, policemen will be cautious of how they handle you.
These days of Expensive medical service. The organisation can help fund Your treatment. People lose so much fortune trying to get treatment.
It can even help to sponsor some talented nigerian to achieve glory for nigeria and the organisation. Your pain is their pain. Help YOUTHS with smart business ideas. It will help unite nigerians against the government. Provide work for graduates upon graduation. Give scholarship to bright students.
It will pick up from where our drunk nigeria has stopped. It will be a strong opposition to the government. Sponsor YOUTHS to run for political office.
Re: My Idea. You Can Steal It. by Richdotcom: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
That was how ogboni and freemanson started.... na culfra u wan form so ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Idea. You Can Steal It. by Razphils1986(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2017
brother you have say it all..... the problem with this nation is self preservation but am really happy that we have realize our mistakes to fight for the just cause.... watch over each others back which is the true nature of humanity.... please add me on with this number 08032585914
Re: My Idea. You Can Steal It. by omachs(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I'm all down and in with this... Let's press this forward.... My what's app number +234 818 040 9257

(1) (Reply)

Review And Nationwide Implementation Of CBN Cashless Policy / The / 12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.