Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab (7484 Views)

5 Bedroom Duplex - Open Decking (slab) PHOTOS - 1 Plot / Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot / Concrete Mix Ration For Decking Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by oparahchi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello Builders, Quantity surveyors in the house. Please I wanna cast a slab with floor area of 175sqm or 26.25 cubic meter. It's on the third floor of an office space.

Can you all help me with an estimated cost breakdown as it relates to materials and labour to enable me plan.

And also do you guys recommend the adoption of clay hollow bricks instead of using reinforced steal bars and concrete so as to reduce the load. Kindly help.

We appreciate your inputs guys! Thanks.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Deeypeey(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2017
I ll just read the comments....m noh a builder. Sorry OP
Useless comments will soon start threading in...starting with this...
FTC in a long tym....whr is the monetary gift? grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Make that window look classy and beautiful. Check my signature for pictures
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by ripbubu: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2017
There are experienced labourer that can help you with this ....meanwhile tinubu is showing signs he no longer controls apc.. ...jagaban for nothing.. ..Muslim jihadist in the house.. .sorry your buhari is dead.. .rip

1 Share

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by ekrizz(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry I can't help now, may be later.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Harkinyemi(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Op, how much are you willing to pay if I help you?
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Mjuliet: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Those who don't have anything to say should stay off the thread

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Soleymania(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2017
For all your building design, construction, management, maintenance etc. Consult Paulobuildersltd. Check our page on Facebook. Paulobuilders. Whatzap. 08032930389.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by money121(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by money121(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2017
ripbubu:
There are experienced labourer that can help you with this ....meanwhile tinubu is showing signs he no longer controls apc.. ...jagaban for nothing.. ..Muslim jihadist in the house.. .sorry your buhari is dead.. .rip

I don't blame u.. I blame Seun and Mod that accept that ur stinky moniker...
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by saydfact(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2017
oparahchi:
Hello Builders, Quantity surveyors in the house. Please I wanna cast a slab with floor area of 175sqm or 26.25 cubic meter. It's on the third floor of an office space.

Can you all help me with an estimated cost breakdown as it relates to materials and labour to enable me plan.

And also do you guys recommend the adoption of clay hollow bricks instead of using reinforced steal bars and concrete so as to reduce the load. Kindly help.

If you've been following my thread u shd be able to do this already... Lol

At this stage what I can calculate for you is cost of concrete but to calculate the cost of Reinforcement in that slab, you'll need to send a bending schedule or Rebar design.

Give a brief info on the Rebar, tag me and I'll help out..

Good Luck

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by saydfact(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2017
To summarize it, I'll need an ideal of the beams and Reinforcement not just the slab.... The information you shared wld have been enough if it was just a German floor...

I won't advice hollow pots because it's obvious you don't have a supervisor on site and that's more than 'Baba Taju' can handle plus you'll need a structural Engr input.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by IMASTEX: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Here to learn. I was planning on creating a thread to seek these information. Please builders, I need a run down of materials needed: blocks, cements, sand, etc and cost of labour that will raise a 3 bed room flat from ground level to roofing.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by victorazy(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by ayobase(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by chuksjuve(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2017
For your horticulture, landscape & garden services..

Call us on 08176022315

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications..
Adding value to your real estate property
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by dayleke: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by PqsMike: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Budget 400k

350k for Material
50k for labour

This depends on the grade of concrete.

I'll prefer reinforced concrete slab.

Pay a Qs to give u a breakdown of the cost

Thanks
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by seenter84: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
But this op is supposed to pay for this
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Tpave(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
oparahchi:

What is the thickness you want to achieve in inches? That will help in calculating the materials.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by adebaxton(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Will be right back
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Sentinell(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Employ the services of a professional and stop being cheap. Why is nairaland fond of promoting these kinds of threads btw?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by saint047(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Use money to get what you need
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by osaaaaa: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2017
if you are Abuja contact me, I will give u the cost details, both for mat n lab.08058157775
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
As per d estimate of d floor slab there is no problem.u can message me on watsapp 08086655426.Yes u can use hollow clay pot floor but there is need to see ur site and d structural drawings to calculate d load distributions and calculations.For all ur Building drawings building maintenance services landscape pls contact STEAO Building Construction Company 08086655426 watsapp message only.thank u
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
But to give u rough estimate u can multiply d total cubic meters with 120,000-160,000 that will give u rough estimate u need
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by sheunflexy(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
You are suppose to pay for this,you guys should stop looking for cheap workers,always close eyes and do things once and for all instead of making mistakes and coming back agian,the only advice I will give you is that don't use clay pot,the only advantage clay pot has over reinforcement slab is that it reduces weight on the structure and amount of materials to be use for the casting will also reduce,aside that it dosnt look natural to me,concrete wont be able to penetrate into those holes in the clay pots,but since this is not a German floor you should have planned for this even before the foundation was been dug,you are sounding as if you don't have a structural engineer or structural designs,Oga you have to pay oo if not you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by jeftalene(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials in Nigeria.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
No idea
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by Mummyifihan(f): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2017
For a breakdown of cost, get in touch with me on 08106818372.
Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by aydebug(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
JUST WAIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab by penitential(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
@Op, nobody can give you a precise and accurate information to what you want.
The structural design of the slab must be provided and there's need for someone to visit the site to give professional advice as to what to use.
Don't work with advice or informations gotten on this thread or else, you will be running a great risk. You can call for a structural Engineer if you need one zero seven zero three four seven one four three eight eight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) / What Is Happening On The Badagry Axis? / Various Mini Flat/2br/3br/duplex To Let @ Gbagada/ogudu/ikeja/maryland/yaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.