Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Can't Disclose Buharis Health Status - Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Disclose Buharis Health Status - Osibanjo (338 Views)

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Disclose Buharis Health Status - Osibanjo by peteregwu(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
I can’t disclose Buhari’s health status –
Osinbajo

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday said only President Muhammadu Buhari would disclose his health status to Nigerians at the appropriate time.

He also said he was not in any way under pressure to resign. Osinbajo spoke with State House correspondents shortly after meeting behind closed doors with the National Chairman of
the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

While saying the President is hale and hearty, Osinbajo said he spoke with him earlier in the day to keep him abreast of
developments regarding the 2017 Budget and the protests embarked upon by some Nigerians.

Punch news online

(1) (Reply)

Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode / Iwuchukwu Pledges Support To Pdp Woman Leaders In Owerri Municipal / Hale And Hearty Mr President...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.