Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Power Of Selfie Series Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Power Of Selfie Series Camera (1638 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Camera Specs; S20 Ultra To Boast A 108MP Shooter / Itel Mobile Launches Latest Selfie Series Smartphone, S13 / The New Itel Selfie -series S31 : A True Selfie Efficacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by emperor650(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Last week thursday was my girlfriend's birthday, i was thinking of what to buy for her, i decided to asked a female friend of mine, she said i should try to get her 'itel S31' selfie series...... I was relunctant because she is using infinix hot note, but i conceded to buy it for her, since i get her itel S31 selfie series, she has fell in love with it. I asked her why she now prefer itel S31 to Infinix Hot Note..... She gave me these reasons, which I call the "power of Itel S31 camera" ladies can be funny..

1. I can edit my pictures using the 5 Level Face Beauty Mode of its camera and have the best quality capture without stress

2. Also in low light, it got me covered. It comes with a 5.0MP Front Camera with Soft LED Flash that captures with great brilliance even in the dark.

Aside of these, Itel S31 comes with other juicy features.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
good one from itel . I will surprise my gf with it as a Val gift
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by kio052001(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
good one from itel . I will surprise my gf with it as a Val gift
Itel S31 as a gift, I bet U

u and ur girl ministry will definitely move to permanent site
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by MrBONE2(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Selfie grin grin madly hyped

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Queentito(f): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2017
emperor650:
Last week thursday was my girlfriend's birthday, i was thinking of what to buy for her, i decided to asked a female friend of mine, she said i should try to get her 'itel S31' selfie series...... I was relunctant because she is using infinix hot note, but i conceded to buy it for her, since i get her itel S31 selfie series, she has fell in love with it. I asked her why she now prefer itel S31 to Infinix Hot Note..... She gave me these reasons, which I call the "power of Itel S31 camera" ladies can be funny..

1. I can edit my pictures using the 5 Level Face Beauty Mode of its camera and have the best quality capture without stress

2. Also in low light, it got me covered. It comes with a 5.0MP Front Camera with Soft LED Flash that captures with great brilliance even in the dark.

I hope my boyfriend is seeing this, I want this phone for valentine wink
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by kio052001(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Queentito:
sure
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Glory12345(f): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
So COOL tHO
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
kio052001:
Itel S31 as a gift, I bet U
u and ur girl ministry will definitely move to permanent site
correct der . amen

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Pweety008: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2017
emperor650:

Itel S31 got me covered in my selfie world wink

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Akpevwe9: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Queentito:

Am going to surprise my baby with the itel S31 too. She will definitely up her selfies, leading to more likes on her IG page
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Oscarpraise(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
emperor650:

Congratulations bro. You may just have secured your relationship with the itel S31 smartphone as a gift to her. You never know
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Glory12345(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Comma gimme too angry grin grin
Akpevwe9:

Am going to surprise my baby with the itel S31 too. She will definitely up her selfies, leading to more likes on her IG page
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
good one itel . love d selfie cam
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Queentito(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
emperor650:
This new itel s31 is the definition of awesomeness. I must get one

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by kolexepana: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
C9 camera is sharper
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Whizpeter(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
kolexepana:
C9 camera is sharper
Even Itel executives know this.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by emperor650(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Whizpeter:

Even Itel executives know this.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Try Itel S31 is the best for now
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Whizpeter(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
emperor650:

Try Itel S31 is the best for now

Ya mad...! angry
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by stonemind(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
hahahahahahhahahaa lols bunch of paid agents
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by olo2phemmy: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
The camera looks okay tho
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by collins1895: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
I got my itel s31 today,I must say am impressed with de camera......
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by stonemind(f): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
emperor650:

una no dey tire?? how much is the phone self?
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by stonemind(f): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
collins1895:

how much?
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by kio052001(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
stonemind:

how much?
the Itel S31 mobile phone sells for as low as 28k to 35k depending on the store you walk into and the accessories you ordered alone with the phone
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by stonemind(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
kio052001:

the Itel S31 mobile phone sells for as low as 28k to 35k depending on the store you walk into and the accessories you ordered alone with the phone

bros na simple question I ask ooo! I said how much did you bought yours?
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by kio052001(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
stonemind:

sorry about that
and it included the selfie stick package
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by stonemind(f): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
kio052001:
sorry about that 34k and it included the selfie stick package
you get mouth
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by collins1895: 2:36am On Feb 15, 2017
stonemind:

how much?
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Glory12345(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
itel s31 is 28k but u know it came with selfie stick ad different gifts those other outlet may add money
stonemind:

Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Glory12345(f): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
u use itlel s31 too?
emmavis4u0052:
good one itel . love d selfie cam
Re: The Power Of Selfie Series Camera by Glory12345(f): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
wow buy itel s31 for me too nah grin
collins1895:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa Mobile Nairaland League / Hotspot Issues / Help!! 9mobile Has Crashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.