Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,668 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 (5697 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by tempest01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Here is a statement Lai Muhammed made in 2009 when Late President yaraduas health was being questioned. Ironically he is now the information minister. So what changed?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/12/ac-asks-fg-to-give-nigerians-daily-update-on-yaraduas-health/

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by three: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
The case of Lai Mohammed is a life lesson to all

Who are you?
What do you stand for?
What do you want out of life?
What are you willing to do to get this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by DozieInc(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
History repeating itself.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by Horus(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m9kVFnUXDI

Is President Buhari Dead Or Alive? (watch this video)

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by naza9ja(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Why so serious? please smile. It's free for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8hXxW3jVVY
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by Lisaint(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Incase
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2017
The is a clear difference..
There was so much hullabaloo about Yaradua because he wasn't able to transfer power to his vice and his handlers and the Turai cabal wont let NASS and FEC take actions.
Ya'radua case created a power vacuum by not transferring power to Jonathan. Nigeria did not have a president for months

In this case, due process was followed, we have an acting president. No power vacuum. Osinbajo have been presiding over FEC meetings and doing his responsibilities as the "President".

Cut the old man some slack!

9 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by ritababe(f): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:
There was so much hullabaloo about Yaradua because he wasn't able to transfer power to his vice and his handlers wont let the FEC take actions.
Ya'radua casw created a power vacuum by not transferring power to Jonathan. Nigeria did not have a president for months

In this case, due process was followed, we have an acting president. No power vacuum. Osinbajo have been presiding over FEC meetings and doing his responsibilities as the "President".

which slack? abeg swerve.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by mykelmeezy: 12:16am On Feb 07, 2017
LIE mohuhazombie is a hypocrite

infact hypocrite is the youngest brother of what lie muhammed is

6 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:16am On Feb 07, 2017
ritababe:

I know u as a Buhari hater. Go back to the sexuality section. U know nothing about politics. It is beyond gists and noise u hear in hotel bars while doing ur thing.

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by dhantey324(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2017
I don't pity APC n whatsoever befalls dem. D earlier dey slide into chaos, d better 4 Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by masseratti: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:
There was so much hullabaloo about Yaradua because he wasn't able to transfer power to his vice and his handlers wont let the FEC take actions.
Ya'radua casw created a power vacuum by not transferring power to Jonathan. Nigeria did not have a president for months

story for the Gods,lia should inform the president that he has to disclose his health status immediatly,the acting president cannot function fully under the constitution,can he sign.the budjet?no,swear in cjn ?no,I wish Pmb speedy recovery but am highly dissapointed in him tbh.

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by BlackSeptember: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

You can talk rubbish for Africa

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2017
ritababe:

Lmfao
See as u just dismiss Usman Omidina my Yoruba Muslim pro-buhari brethren..aunty abeg take am easy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2017
masseratti:
story for the Gods,lia should inform the president that he has to disclose his health status immediatly,the acting president cannot function fully under the constitution,can he sign.the budjet?no,swear in cjn ?no,I wish Pmb speedy recovery but am highly dissapointed in him tbh.

Do a history check. Many Presidents have ruled in this world with their health kept secret, including Presidents that were once in the almighty white house. There is no where in the Constitution where it is mandated that he must disclose is private life to the public. He did the right thing by not creating a vacuum. If there was a vacuum then it must be determined if he is capable of ruling or not.

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by marshalcarter: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2017
I was here
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by BlackSeptember: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

[s]
Do a history check. Many Presidents have ruled in this world with their health kept secret, including Presidents that were once in the almighty white house. There is no where in the Constitution where it is mandated that he must disclosure is private life to the public. He did the right thing by not creating a vacuum. If there was a vacuum then it must be determined if he is capable of ruling or [/s]not.
Seriously you need to stop trying to look smart whereas you are making jest of yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by Vickiweezy(m): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2017
These people should stop taking us as fools.
We all know the stupid afonja(Tinubu) planned for his other afonja(Osibanjo) to be the President from day 1.
He just used Buhari as a decoy for his plans to work.
Putting an old, incompetent, clueless, sick man as our President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Seriously you need to stop trying to look smart whereas you are making jest of yourself

U have not made any sense sorry. Why not dispute the fact instead of looking for a cheap attention from me. Congrats, u got it. But its my last grin
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by tempest01(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

You people display ignorance when you say power was transferred and no power vacuum. After what happened with Yaradua and GEJ, the senate amended the constitution to prevent a reoccurrance. If a president is going on vacation, he has to write to the senate and house. Immediately he does that, power transcends to the vice till another letter is received on the return of the president. If he doesn't write, and he is out of the country for 14 days, the senate has the power to declare the vice acting.

Now if we analyse carefully, if PMB was really planning to come back before 14 days, there was no need to take a vacation. This was a medical trip, not a ''vacation''.

I am not saying he can't go for medical trips, but if they are open - as Lai suggested way back, it could have saved them all the noise.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2017
LAI MUHAMMED IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

He LIES WITH NO MERCY !!

Watch HIM DEFEND HIMSELF SOON WITH WORLD CLASS LIES

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
You can talk rubbish for Africa

Can u post a dispute that makes sense rather than this childish offensive stance u are putting urself into grin
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by chuka5000(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2017
I thought his was a case of temporal insanity but I just found out it his default setting

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by BlackSeptember: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Looks like u once got a free mouth action?

Its a known fact that men loose their right senses and also think and act like a juvenile once a Kitty kat they are still craving for is involved. So I understand your case. I know how ur brains are functioning at the moment.
See rants for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2017
tempest01:

You people display ignorance when you say power was transferred and no power vacuum. After what happened with Yaradua and GEJ, the senate amended the constitution to prevent a reoccurrance. If a president is going on vacation, he has to write to the senate and house. Immediately he does that, power transcends to the vice till another letter is received on the return of the president. If he doesn't write, and he is out of the country for 14 days, the senate has the power to declare the vice acting.

Now if we analyse carefully, if PMB was really planning to come back before 14 days, there was no need to take a vacation. This was a medical trip, not a ''vacation''.

I am not saying he can't go for medical trips, but if they are open - as Lai suggested way back, it could have saved them all the noise.

Mtcheeeeew. What exactly is your point? There is difference between ammending the Constitution and it being passed into law. Its not just the Senate that have a say, the house of reps too, then the President have to sign it. So u better do ur digging well before saying nonsense.
It was clearly stated in his press relaese and letter to NASS that he will be visiting his doctors for medical check ups too as he goes on vacation. What is wrong in extending is vacation if along the line he was advised to do so medically. He is not super human, and a normal human being like u and I. He is also and old man, and there are sickness associated with old age.
The bolded is not reasonable submission and is really a kindergarten one. I mean this is not the first time Osinbajo is a president in acting capacity. The last time, the president was away for just 5 days.

And ur last statement, Lai was on point, u can't keep telling Nigerians Ya'radua is fine while living them without a President.
In this case, You have an acting president. It is not for u or I to determine if the president is unable to perform his duties, how to go about that is clear in the Constitution. Can u live the old man with his private life? Gosh!!!!
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
See rants for saying the truth

Dude, looks like u have nothing intelligent to say. One single submission u have not made. Are u leaving the job for the wailing elders?
Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by masseratti: 12:48am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

Do a history check. Many Presidents have ruled in this world with their health kept secret, including Presidents that were once in the almighty white house. There is no where in the Constitution where it is mandated that he must disclosure is private life to the public. He did the right thing by not creating a vacuum. If there was a vacuum then it must be determined if he is capable of ruling or not.
on the contrary the constitution require the president to be of good health,if cant function he has to step down.

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by basilo102: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

Dude, looks like u have nothing intelligent to say. One single submission u have not made. Are u leaving the job for the wailing elders?
Omenka, get a life

3 Likes

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by ritababe(f): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2017
progress69:

I know u as a Buhari hater. Go back to the sexuality section. U know nothing about politics. It is beyond gists and noise u hear in hotel bars while doing ur thing.

I know nothing but at least am not as gullible as you are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 by progress69: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017
ritababe:

I know nothing but at least am not as gullible as you are.

You better concentrate on looking for cusromers. Its almost 1. Well today is Monday grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports 17.9 Million MT Of LNG In 2021, Tops Africa’s Chart / What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? / Chukwumerije Hails Osun’s Education Policies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.