Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,300 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

“APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi (647 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by AnnaKareninaFan: 1:56am On Feb 07, 2017
The Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi has said the All Progressives Congress(APC) government did not promise to fix Nigeria’s problems within 1 year. Speaking in Ilorin, Kwara State on Monday during a north central town hall meeting ‎for the people of Kogi, Niger and Kwara organized by the Federal Government, Amaechi said that Nigerians have to wait till the end of four years. In his words, he said, “We did not promise you that those challenges will be solved in one year, if we promise you that those challenges would be solved in one year you would have given us one year but you gave us four years mandate so wait till the end of four years.” Speaking further, Amaechi accused the National Assembly of holding the Federal Government back from fixing infrastructure problems and creating jobs with their failure to approve its borrowing plan.

http://dawntodusknews.com/didnt-promise-fix-nigerias-problems-1-year-transport-minister-rotimi-amaechi/

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Guns should be legalised

1 Like

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by mazimee(m): 2:14am On Feb 07, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Guns should be legalised

That will be too easy. That guy needs to be thoroughly beaten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by Bossontop(m): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Lying again...well im not surprised...its dia work oooo...
Smd

1 Like

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by basilo102: 2:16am On Feb 07, 2017
this afonja name given to this man is affecting him

1 Like

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by Blackfire(m): 2:37am On Feb 07, 2017
I have thunder, does anyone ve something else I can use to add to fire this confused minister and all the bunkum bunkum that voted for them.

3 Likes

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by chinjo(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Amaech. The only politician that doesn't like money. Did u also promise us a missing president?

1 Like

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by 2016v2017: 3:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Amaechi,big shame on you hypocrite.
if I suddenly change to like or take some politicians words seriously,I will never take Amaechi's words.
Amaechi,a bloody hypocrite liar.
Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Amaechi borrow us the money to fix infrastructure nah. How we go dey borrow money from Oyibo when our pikin Amaechi get am plenty plenty?

1 Like

Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by 2016v2017: 4:21am On Feb 07, 2017
jerseyboy:
Amaechi borrow us the money to fix infrastructure nah. How we go dey borrow money from Oyibo when our pikin Amaechi get am plenty plenty?
don't mind that heartless looter
Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by hyfr(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Blackfire:
I have thunder, does anyone ve something else I can use to add to fire this confused minister and all the bunkum bunkum that voted for them.
I have koboko and aboniki palm
Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by hyfr(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2017
These clown should better shut his brown Snuffy teeth or I'll help him shut it for life. I hate this man pass devil
Re: “APC Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria’s Problems In 1 Year”- Rotimi Amaechi by Mynd44: 4:37am On Feb 07, 2017

(1)

Police Recovered About N110 Million From Corrupt Inec Officials / Buhari To Attend Enugu Trade Fair / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To Jonathan’s Days … -SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.