Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? (16383 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Pls Can somebody help me out to know the tuition & boarding fee of CORONA SECONDARY SCHOOL, Agbara.

Pls this is in order to get prepared for next admission of my Son

God bless
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2017
richdaddy75:
Pls Can somebody help me out to know the tuition & boarding fee of CORONA SECOND SCHOOL, Agbara.

God bless
you must be seriously ......... A)KIDDING B)SEEKING FOR ATTENTION C)ADVERTISING THE SCHOOL D)CRAZE YET HAVE NO ONE TO TELL YOU.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2017
hilaomo:
you must be seriously ......... A)KIDDING B)SEEKING FOR ATTENTION C)ADVERTISING THE SCHOOL D)CRAZE YET HAVE NO ONE TO TELL YOU.

Pls this is a serious matter. One has to begin to plan ahead. Any info pls
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2017
richdaddy75:
Pls Can somebody help me out to know the tuition & boarding fee of CORONA SECONDARY SCHOOL, Agbara.

God bless

If you are serious, then either send the school a mail for the information or you pay a visit to the school. Most schools give their fees breakdown if you visit them. You can also look for a parent that has a ward in the school. Most schools do not put their fees on their website again.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2017
NL1960:

If you are serious, then either send the school a mail for the information or you pay a visit to the school. Most schools give their fees breakdown if you visit them. You can also look for a parent that has a ward in the school. Most schools do not put their fees on their website again.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
richdaddy75:

Thanks and God bless

You can also google it. I did that and saw a fee structure for entry level for the year 2015/2016 session. I do not want to post the link as i do not know what leads to a ban.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
NL1960:

You can also google it. I did that and saw a fee structure for entry level for the year 2015/2016 session. I do not want to post the link as i do not know what leads to a ban.

Thanks bro, God bless. I will google right now. It is just that most schools don't make their fees available online. Well I will try.

Thanks
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just googled now, what I saw amazed me. Over 2.5M per annum . It's well with my soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
richdaddy75:
Just googled now, what I saw amazed me. Over 2.5M per annum
It's well with my soul

Yea. Actually saw something in the neighborhood of more than 3M per annum for boarding. Have you look at the Catholic mission schools?. Some of them have day and boarding.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
NL1960:

Yea. Actually saw something in the neighborhood of more than 3M per annum for boarding. Have you look at the Catholic mission schools?. Some of them have day and boarding.

Do you mean catholic day and boarding is less expensive? Pls, let me know
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
richdaddy75:

Do you mean catholic day and boarding is less expensive? Pls, let me know

Yes o. The most expensive which is Loyola Jesuit, Abuja is still less. It is very tough to get into because the competition is very very very high and they only take a fixed number every year.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
NL1960:

Yes o. The most expensive which is Loyola Jesuit, Abuja is still less. It is very tough to get into because the competition is very very very high and they only take a fixed number every year.

God bless bros; any idea of their tuition fees. Pls I want to sacrificially fulfill my part of responsibility on my Son. The boy is extremely brilliant. At his age now, he teaches even the graduates around.
I want to expose him, to mix with innovative and creative peers in the city. The boy is extra ordinarily talented and brilliant. Even most University lecturers whom they attend same church always amazed at his intellectual display.
I desire a better school,for more debates, competitions, excursion and scholarship
This gives me concerns
MayGod help

6 Likes

Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by babyfaceafrica: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Are u serious?.your son that wants to enrol in a secondary school teaches graduate? What is he teaching them exactly?.....or you just embellish the scenario.. probably
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Are u serious?.your son that wants to enrol in a secondary school teaches graduate? What is he teaching them exactly?.....or you just embellish the scenario.. probably

Bros you can't believe it. Woe to he who lies. I'm not a relation to our Minister Lai Mohammad.
His intelligent quotient is extremely high. He doesn't forget what he reads.
His Mum is a University Staff, infact let me reserve other comments, so as not to look I'm exaggerating.
Part of his gift is that, at his age now he sees vision and it comes to pass. You can't believe it.

Don't you think a responsible father must rise to contributorily help the boy to achieve his existential mandate.

Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by Centrix: 2:20am On Feb 08, 2017
NL1960:

It is only boarding and the fees are not so different from Corona's. Entry is at year 7 (JS 1) only. Transfers to higher classes isn't allowed
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by mayorbch(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2017
richdaddy75:

Bros you can't believe it. Woe to he who lies. I'm not a relation to our Minister Lai Mohammad.
His intelligent quotient is extremely high. He doesn't forget what he reads.
His Mum is a University Staff, infact let me reserve other comments, so as not to look I'm exaggerating.
Part of his gift is that, at his age now he sees vision and it comes to pass. You can't believe it.

Don't you think a responsible father must rise to contributorily help the boy to achieve his existential mandate.

Try this school: Adventist Secondary Technical College Owerrinta Abia State. I just hope you wouldn't be mad at your boy for not taking the first position or fifth.
Finally, how many laurels can your boy win there? *smiles*
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2017
mayorbch:

Try this school: Adventist Secondary Technical College Owerrinta Abia State. I just hope you wouldn't be mad at your boy for not taking the first position or fifth.
Finally, how many laurels can your boy win there? *smiles*

Just watchout... It's not a matter of mouth. Outcome shall convince you
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by neurosci: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Total fees including tuition, boarding and others at Loyola Jesuit College was 1.5 million naira per year as at last year. But if your son can get the highest score among male candidates in the common entrance exam, he would be given a full scholarship for the entire six years of study at the sch. Even if he doesn't get the highest score but performs well, he can still get a full scholarship if you inform the sch about your inability to pay. About 10% of the school population is on a scholarship. And it is the best secondary school in West Africa since at least the last 10 years.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Centrix:

It is only boarding and the fees are not so different from Corona's. Entry is at year 7 (JS 1) only. Transfers to higher classes isn't allowed

Quite true. I think they have a day section in another area of Abuja. I was considering the school for my son but the fees is beyond what i could afford. If i had the money, i would choose it over Corona. The unfortunate thing also is that they do not have transfer exams to other classes. With the high standards and competition to enter, i doubt any child fails any class to even create space. Their interview process lasts 10 days. That tells you the number of applicants to the school. I think they have common entrance centres in UK, US and Canada.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2017
neurosci:
Total fees including tuition, boarding and others at Loyola Jesuit College was 1.5 million naira per year as at last year. But if your son can get the highest score among male candidates in the common entrance exam, he would be given a full scholarship for the entire six years of study at the sch. Even if he doesn't get the highest score but performs well, he can still get a full scholarship if you inform the sch about your inability to pay. About 10% of the school population is on a scholarship. And it is the best secondary school in West Africa since at least the last 10 years.

Wa o. I thought the fees is in the neigbourhood of 2.5m. Do you have somebody there?. I will check their website again as they have some old newsletters that i once saw the fees to parents.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by Centrix: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
NL1960:

Quite true. I think they have a day section in another area of Abuja. I was considering the school for my son but the fees is beyond what i could afford. If i had the money, i would choose it over Corona. The unfortunate thing also is that they do not have transfer exams to other classes. With the high standards and competition to enter, i doubt any child fails any class to even create space. Their interview process lasts 10 days. That tells you the number of applicants to the school. I think they have common entrance centres in UK, US and Canada.

Yes. Their wikipedia page says they got 5000 applications in 2010 and accepted only 100. They don't have a day section though. Everyone boards.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by Centrix: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2017
neurosci:

It's about 2 million this year. Doesn't include development levy for Year 7's.They rarely give full scholarships anymore. I think they still give partial funding but to a lot less than 1p percent of the school population
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2017
neurosci:

Wow, God bless you my brother. Your heaven will open and your benefactor will locate you. Thanks very much. Pls, watch out, I will come back to give testimony here.
So grateful, boss
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by neurosci: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
NL1960:

Wa o. I thought the fees is in the neigbourhood of 2.5m. Do you have somebody there?. I will check their website again as they have some old newsletters that i once saw the fees to parents.

The people I knew there have all graduated. The last one graduated in 2015, meanwhile the highest amount she paid throughout her time there was 1.1 million. And she was never on a scholarship. Those amounts bloggers write are inflated and do not reflect the true amount the school charges.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by neurosci: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Centrix:

It's about 2 million this year. Doesn't include development levy for Year 7's.They rarely give full scholarships anymore. I think they still give partial funding but to a lot less than 1p percent of the school population

They still give full scholarships, at least to the boy and girl with the highest score in the common entrance. And they have special need-based scholarships for those who cannot afford the full cost of attendance. I know a lot of people from financially challenged backgrounds who attended and graduated from the institution. The important thing is that you inform the school of your inability to pay the full cost. If you don't inform them, there's no way they can know. But your ward has to pass the common entrance exam. Also, blind students are automatically given a full scholarship that enables them to attend the school for free throughout their six years.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by neurosci: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
richdaddy75:

Wow, God bless you my brother. Your heaven will open and your benefactor will locate you. Thanks very much. Pls, watch out, I will come back to give testimony here.
So grateful, boss

Just make sure you obtain the common entrance form and your son sits for the exam. You'll be surprised how things will turn around for your good. Your son will attend that sch with creating any burden on you, by God's grace! Keep me posted on how it turns out.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
neurosci:

Just make sure you obtain the common entrance form and your son sits for the exam. You'll be surprised how things will turn around for your good. Your son will attend that sch with creating any burden on you, by God's grace! Keep me posted on how it turns out.

Amen, my brother. Thanks
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by felai: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2017
richdaddy75:

Amen, my brother. Thanks

If your Boy is as good as you claim, let him try the common entrance exam for Nigerian Turkish International College... 100% scholarship guaranteed if he comes out top. thank me later
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by NL1960: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2017
felai:

If your Boy is as good as you claim, let him try the common entrance exam for Nigerian Turkish International College... 100% scholarship guaranteed if he comes out top. thank me later

This also applies to Loyola Jesuit, Abuja. The male and female that come out top gets a 100% scholarship.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
felai:

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by richdaddy75: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm grateful to everyone who has meaningfully contributed to this thread. It's my utmost wish that God's mercy remains with you all and opens you up for divine connection.
Thanks you all
Re: Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? by martinosi: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
hilaomo:

I kind of CO-sign what you said when one can google the website and call the school and they will quote the
average fee or you can look at previous post....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biochemistry And Microbiology / 2016/2017 University Of Abuja Admission Thread Guide / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.