Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag (1149 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by ObiOmaMu: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2017
A husband from Zambia found a pair of used condoms in his wife’s handbag and decided to punish his unfaithful wife by rubbing hot chilli on his wife’s underwear.

Narrating her ordeal in a fully-packed court, Nellie Simambo, 30, of Matero Township in Lusaka tearfully recounted how the incident resulted in the swelling of her private parts.

She said her husband was always suspecting her of having extramarital affairs which led him to rubbing chilli into her underwear.
She added that her husband was also a violent man who beat her regularly for no apparent reason.

Nellie who has sued her husband for divorce explained that her husband recently tried to kill her in
her sleep,leaving her with a swollen neck.

She said her husband also slept with a knife in his pocket and always threatened to kill her.
“I am tired of this man and I am afraid if I continue staying with him he will kill me because he moves with a knife in his pocket,” she said.
Times of Zambia reports that in defence Smart Simambo told the court that his wife was having extra-marital affairs which were the source of the couple’s martial disputes.

He said when he found two used condoms in her handbag, he confronted her to explain how the condoms got into her bag.

Smart accused his wife of being disrespectful, insulting him in the presence of their children and sexually denying him.
“My wife has also denied me sex for the past five months and yet she has the audacity to come home with used condoms in her bag,” he said.
Magistrate Pauline Newa granted the couple divorce and ordered Smart to compensate Nellie with K8,000. Custody of the children was given to Nellie while Smart was ordered to provide K500 per month for their support.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/man-rubs-hot-pepper-on-wifes-pants.html

Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A husband from Zambia found a pair of used condoms in his wife’s handbag and decided to punish his unfaithful wife by rubbing hot chilli on his wife’s underwear.

Narrating her ordeal in a fully-packed court, Nellie Simambo, 30, of Matero Township in Lusaka tearfully recounted how the incident resulted in the swelling of her private parts.

She said her husband was always suspecting her of having extramarital affairs which led him to rubbing chilli into her underwear.
She added that her husband was also a violent man who beat her regularly for no apparent reason.

Nellie who has sued her husband for divorce explained that her husband recently tried to kill her in
her sleep,leaving her with a swollen neck.

She said her husband also slept with a knife in his pocket and always threatened to kill her.
“I am tired of this man and I am afraid if I continue staying with him he will kill me because he moves with a knife in his pocket,” she said.
Times of Zambia reports that in defence Smart Simambo told the court that his wife was having extra-marital affairs which were the source of the couple’s martial disputes.

He said when he found two used condoms in her handbag, he confronted her to explain how the condoms got into her bag.

Smart accused his wife of being disrespectful, insulting him in the presence of their children and sexually denying him.
“My wife has also denied me sex for the past five months and yet she has the audacity to come home with used condoms in her bag,” he said.
Magistrate Pauline Newa granted the couple divorce and ordered Smart to compensate Nellie with K8,000. Custody of the children was given to Nellie while Smart was ordered to provide K500 per month for their support.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/man-rubs-hot-pepper-on-wifes-pants.html
Only in AFRICA!
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Smart na bad guy grin

But there is nothing as painful as a cheating housewife.
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by femolacqua(m): 6:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Africa, ISMH.
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by dingbang(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Who keeps two used condoms in a handbag? Ewww

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He pepperized the tOtO
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by engrMikemd(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2017
I blame the gods dis time around
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Stop giving us weird news from Zambia and Kenya pls!
Re: Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag by MrGreenMavro: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Zambia n Kenya with bad news b lyk 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Breakthrough Conference With Dr. Mike Murdock / See What A Facebook User Saw In Her House This Morning (pics) / I Am Not Afraid To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.