Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Urgently Need Ideas. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Urgently Need Ideas. (773 Views)

Need Ideas For Public Book Presentation / I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. / I Need Ideas,infos On How To Start A Print Magazine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Ideas. by annebella(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2009
am in desperate need of ideas of a motto for a press organization. sth witty.pls am depending on u wise ones of nairaland cuz i believe in you.
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by Master6(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
Tell me more on what you need the motto for,,,the kind of organization undecided undecided undecided
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by Master6(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Information you can trust
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by adebayo201: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by jesuseun1(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2009
there is nothing new under d sun,look at big and multinational press organisation motto ahead of u,and coin out ur own mottto.
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by Caringpro(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
The goal of the organization will determine the kind of motto u go for!
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by annebella(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
D org is a school press.i thot of towards popular conciousness or voice in a pen.
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by Ifez: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
"Voice in a pen" sounds good.

There's one I came across called "Ink in my veins" Lol!

"The talking pen" is another good one.

What about "Scribbles and Doodles" grin
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by Niflheim(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2009
Why don,t you use a latin motto like vox populi which means the voice of the people
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by annebella(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
ifez thanks 4 d ideas,theyre very great.it means u av a great mind.
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by annebella(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
thanks to evry person that gave helpful ideas, they were good guidelines.i actually ended up with the motto, 'the loquacious quill'.what u guyz think?
Re: Urgently Need Ideas. by jesuseun1(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2010
annebella:

thanks to evry person that gave helpful ideas, they were good guidelines.i actually ended up with the motto, 'the loquacious quill'.what u guyz think?
why not arrive at some thing more simple,that everybody can understand easily.that one dont need to open a dictionary b4 it can be understood.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Instant Author On Any Subject / How To Craft A Killer Essay Introduction (I) / Rise Above The Opinion Of Others © The Tea Digestive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.