Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Latest Trends In Boots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Latest Trends In Boots (1134 Views)

Latest Trends On Dobby's Fashion World. / Embrace The Latest Trends With The Plus Size Sexy Sleepwear / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Trends In Boots by allenzhang(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2009
Shoes fashion trends for Fall 2009-Winter 2010 differ from previous trends with strictness of forms and colors. The new season seems to be much more ‘practical’ than last shoe trend.
There are no more strange forms, motley palette and huge elements. Now couturiers choose quality, simplicity and style.choose easy-to-wear styles. Currently timeless footwear is top trendy.The main trend for Shoes are ankle boots and Over-The-Knee boots.
The Autumn and Winter are cold seasons and it’s necessary to keep your feet warm and dry. Healthy is stand for practical.So in UGG footwear market, fall 2009-winter2010,new UGG shoes are the styles that go at least to the knee ,look very classy. That’s why they will be a great idea for office style look.
more news about the newest fassion UGG brand boots on fulljordan.com

Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
That boot looks funny!!! grin grin
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by mohawkchic(f): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2009
~I havent got round to finding out just how warm the Thermo Fleece Technology used in Ugg boots keep one's feet!! I have similar padding boots but not the  UGG brand.

~I have been meaning to get one over the years,once the "Ugg Craze" was over. .The past Couple of years In the UK,You cud hardly go out & not see someone wearing one -I suppose it been one of those shoes that  Nans, Mums & Daughters Can rock b/c its so lightweight & practical considering the weather!!

~Me however i was quickly put off by the thousands of feet i've seen Real/Imitated Ugg  Loop Sided grin Especially the ones w/ barely there heels/soles!! Looks worse for wear On a rainy day!!

~I like the pic of the Ugg you posted tho. . .i wonder if they have a long knee length one or different designs? undecided I'll Check out their websites. . that will surly tempt me into owning one. . .
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by chika98: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
My sister is obsessed with Uggs. Not a big fan of those polar bear boots as I like to call them. Not a fan at all grin

I can have madlady's Hermes boots anytime though grin
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by vanitty: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think ugg boots are ugly, ugly,ugly - the poster's included.
There are so many imitation of them, that it just ain't worth forking out £120 on them nomore
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by BoredAtWor: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Vanitty

That is so true,

But are you saying you dint have a pair ??

I dont believe you lol
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by vanitty: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
Nope, if i am going to spend that much on a shoe, i expect to wear it for more than one winter.
The ugg boot is a fashion trend, the fashion conscious that bought it last year are finding out that it is no longer in fashion so will have to splash out for the new one undecided
Re: The Latest Trends In Boots by madlady(f): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2009
grin grin

Sorry, but just do not get UGGS, there for Winter, no, but how will they look if they get wet. They make your legs look like cart-horse, and that down-at-heel look.

No not feeling them sha. tongue

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Affordable Coporate Shirts For Ladies. / Your Wife Or Mum On Dreadlocs ? / Yoox: Fashion & Design Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.