Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! (5244 Views)

2019 NECO Marking Coordination??? / NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / 2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello.
Please, does anyone knows where precisely I can collect my NECO GCE (2008) certificate from - the school I sat for the exam or NECO Office, Lagos?
Kindly answer this question with precision. I am currently undergoing a multinational company's recruitment process and my O'level certificate is needed urgently because print out is not accepted and my WAEC certificate is in a very place.
I look forward to seeing your contributions soon.
Thanks.
( Modify ) (Qu
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
I am still waiting for your responses, please.
Thank you.
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by philGeo(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Go to NECO office, because if you go the school they may start to tell you stories and there is no time.
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2017
beshiman:
Hello.
Please, does anyone knows where precisely I can collect my NECO GCE (2008) certificate from - the school I sat for the exam or NECO Office, Lagos?
Kindly answer this question with precision. I am currently undergoing a multinational company's recruitment process and my O'level certificate is needed urgently because print out is not accepted and my WAEC certificate is in a very place.
Thanks.
( Modify ) (Qu
creating thread for every stupid thing. the time expended in creating this useless thread could have been used to either visit ur school or neco office

1 Like

Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by honimun007(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Go 2 ur school and liase wt d principal.cos if u go 2 neco office,dey wont give individual,except d heads of schools,unless if u get insider 4 neco office.
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by thanks4idias: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Go to NECO office they will give you there, remember go to thier state headquarters, don't go to school, since it is GCE,
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by GRACEGLORY: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
ethene:

creating thread for every stupid thing. the time expended in creating this useless thread could have been used to either visit ur school or neco office

And how much do you think the op spent creating the thread compared to how much he/she would have spent on t. p to either of those places?
And at the end, he/she got answers.

it's obvious you're an angry being.

1 Like

Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by promeezb(f): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
since its GCE dats nov/dec, go to neco office. the school u sat the exams in has little or nothing to do with it.
Same applies to waec Nov/dec.
I collected mine in their office
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by Obinovictor(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2017
beshiman:
Hello.
Thanks.
( Modify ) (Qu

Since it's GCE, visit their office at ilupeju with your photocard. Make sure you go in the morning to avoid stories. I got mine 2 weeks ago. Also go with the result slip if you have it. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Obinovictor:

Since it's GCE, visit their office at ilupeju with your photocard. Make sure you go in the morning to avoid stories. I got mine 2 weeks ago. Also go with the result slip if you have it. Cheers

Wow!

Okay, I will.

Thanks so much.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

And how much do you think the op spent creating the thread compared to how much he/she would have spent on t. p to either of those places?
And at the end, he/she got answers.

it's obvious you're an angry being.

Hmmm...

Thanks for responding to his "unrealistic" comment.

"Human being will always be human being."

Stay blessed!
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
thanks4idias:
Go to NECO office they will give you there, remember go to thier state headquarters, don't go to school, since it is GCE,

Thank you so much.

This means a lot to me.

Stay blessed!
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
honimun007:
Go 2 ur school and liase wt d principal.cos if u go 2 neco office,dey wont give individual,except d heads of schools,unless if u get insider 4 neco office.

Noted!

Thanks.
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
philGeo:
Go to NECO office, because if you go the school they may start to tell you stories and there is no time.

Okay.

Understood!

Thanks so much.
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by beshiman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
I appreciate everyone that has responded to my question.

You may not know the meaning of what you just did. I mean, how helpful your comments are.

You just saved me from losing something "big".

I am grateful!

Thank you all.

Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by Prudent200: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
beshiman:
Hello.
Thanks.
( Modify ) (Qu
sir please did they finally accept the NECO result when looking for the job?
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by pizzle123(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
beshiman:
I appreciate everyone that has responded to my question.

You may not know the meaning of what you just did. I mean, how helpful your comments are.

You just saved me from losing something "big".

I am grateful!

Thank you all.

Stay blessed!
bros how much did u get it and wat requirement did u gv dem
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by tboibamz: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Which company if I may ask?
Re: Attention: NECO GCE Certificate Needed Urgently! by esegift93: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Obinovictor:

Pls how much were you charged before collection

(1) (Reply)

Be An Ambassador Of A Tech Company In India. / Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 / opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.