Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets (17040 Views)

Man Criticizes Picture Of Fatima Ganduje Being Kissed & Touched By Her Husband / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / FFK Blast Pmb's Aide In New Tweets. Call Her Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by engrhorla(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:

So, meaning this issue can't be table at all before the budget is beign passed?

Like I said, the senate has 'order of programs' per sitting.
Moreso, have u noticed the senate chamber is not always full? Some senators are away on Committee oversight functions

Whay we should be asking Ben Bruce is kdoes he think d way NASS is being run is best? Does he think NASS budget is ok?' etc
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Ningi2020(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
These coward dat can't opposed in d house is busy ranting on twiter as if Twitter is d house..
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by walozanga(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:

Well said? His people didn't vote for him to table matters or criticise on Twitter.

He suppose to be doing that in the Senate house

then u don't knw who the man is cos he has always oppose that in the senate bt a tree cant make a forest
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by ajawara(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
helinues:
Criticizing on tweeter not on senate..

This man needs brain surgery
Am sure you are referring to yourself .
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by ajawara(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:
This man is just a coward that can't talk In the house except on Twitter!

Ineffectual Buffoon!
You insulted a Senator who speaks out for the interest of the common people and you reserved your respect to those Senators who do not at least speak or feels the pain of the Common people. You called him ineffectual buffoon but he employed over 1200 Nigerians in his companies. Honestly ,I weep for the future of the Nigerian youths.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by buzquet(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
ajawara:

You insulted a Senator who speaks out for the interest of the common people and you reserved your respect to those Senators who do not at least speak or feels the pain of the Common people. You called him ineffectual buffoon but he employed over 1200 Nigerians in his companies. Honestly ,I weep for the future of the Nigerian youths.

So just because he employed 1000000 people mean we should not criticise him when he's wrong ? More reason you need to weep. He's not being millions out of tax payers money to table issues on Twitter but in Senate house!
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by adonis89(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Zi:

I do not agree. I have heard him speak on other matters in the senate. I remember watching him on a senate meeting where he was challenging his collegues on the types of leaders they should be and asking "President Buhari, if your ministers are underperforming, replace them. Nigerian is too big to be handed over to mediocre".

Just that the impact of 1 voice in 300 is can seem insignificant.
Besides, tweeting away could also be therapeutic for easing displeasure, you know wink
don't mind all these apc devils
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by UncleJudax(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
helinues:

Ain't gat no time for poo.

Talk to my hand
i sure will. your hand is probably more functional than your brain grin
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by ajawara(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:

So just because he employed 1000000 people mean we should not criticise him when he's wrong ? More reason you need to weep. He's not being millions out of tax payers money to table issues on Twitter but in Senate house!
Can ineffectual buffoon becomes an employer? I take it as you don't know the meaning of ineffectual buffoon. Please engage in constructive criticism, not insult.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by babajero(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
ionsman:
Mr Bruce, this is your opinion illustrated in this pix...
this is why you can hardly progress in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady / 2019: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Daura Today / TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.